“Delicioso!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Indian, International, Mediterranean, Pacific Rim
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: RIVER CITY GRILL In our 15th Year of Celebrating Fine Food & Service Welcome to River City Grill. We offer a unique menu based on the regional cuisines of the Mediterranean, Pacific Rim, India and the Caribbean; with an emphasis on fresh fruit and vegetable sauces, whole grains and exotic spices - foods that are naturally low in fat and rich in flavor. We serve wild river salmon, halibut & true cod from Alaska, naturally raised beef, Kobe burgers, as well as house made breads and desserts. We take great pride in our talented staff and hope your experience with us is a happy one.
Chandler
“Delicioso!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were given a list of Yuma area restaurants when we checked in at our hotel and chose River City Grill after a quick look at online reviews. We weren't disappointed. The curb appeal is drab but once you open the front door you are welcomed into a cozy indoor dining space with a beautiful bar. The outside patio is large, with lots of tables and soft lighting. The food was outstanding. I had the mustard crusted halibut (who knew you could find fresh, delicious fish in Yuma) and my dinner companion had the pistachio crusted chicken. For desert: sweet potato pecan pie. We decided to share it. Big mistake! I wanted it all to myself because it was so deliciously creamy with just enough pecan crunch and the pie crust was perfection. We travel through Yuma often and we will detour to this restaurant to enjoy another incredible meal. (Note: The wait staff needs to be better trained. Our waitress could not answer any questions about the items on the menu because she had never tasted any of them).

• Visited March 2014

“Celebration dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Don't be fooled by the exterior. We had the patio experience. Absolutely delightful!! Quaint little place with wonderful service and great food. Excellent menu!

• Visited March 2014
Yuma, Arizona
“Quaint restaurant in older part of Yuma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Located in an old building, but wonderfully decorated. A fine place, we have been here many times in the past.

• Visited October 2013
“Dissapointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've been to River City Grill many times before and have always felt it was one of the better restaurants in Yuma. I made a reservation for a friend's birthday and had an indoor table. The service was really lacking; very slow and I had to initiate our needs a couple of times by going to the bar to ask for service. I've always loved the drunken cod, but the recipe has changed and I had to send it back because it wasn't as good as before. Overall, I was disappointed in spending $100 on food and service that didn't live up to the fine dining experience I expected.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Great atmoshpere, good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

It's an elegant place. I recommend sitting outside and away from the tents -- you can see the stars! The food was fine, and certainly prices well.

Visited February 2014