“never eat there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #138 of 207 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
Yuma, Arizona
“never eat there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

as soon as you walk in the place smells. our waiter took forever to come ask what we wanted to drink. when we finally got our food all of us had something wrong with our food.our steaks were cold our vegtables were cold and hard. our waiter never came to ask if we needed anything.it was just horrible food and service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Yuma, Arizona
“A Typical chain restaurant.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

The steak in the fajitas were so touch I left most of the food on my plate. Their spinach artichoke cheese dip though is great.

Visited June 2012
Cathedral City, California
“Steak at Applebees? I am happy to say yes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I am shocked to say, their new 500 calorie steak dinners are just as good as a speciality steak house. Tender, great flavor. The side salad was enought for two people. Had a engaging server but alas, no horseradish.

Visited January 2012
“Great little place with good food and excellent friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012 via mobile

After going to this place a few times the servers remembered us and we where treated as if we'd been eating there for years. The staff are very attentive and friendly and the food and drinks are pretty good. Sometimes we like to sit at the bar but when we want something a bit more personal there are booths and tables.
This has become one of our regular restaurant/bars and we love it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE S 4TH AVE LOCATION.

Ordered "Carside To Go". Was told the order would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived at thr stated time, but no one came with my meal. After 10 minutes, I went inside to find out what was going on. They didn't even appear aware of my order, then a woman came out from the back and said she would "bring it right out." I returned to my car and waited another 10 minutes (35 minutes since I ordered!) Still no one brought my order. I returned inside, but still no order. I told the woman to forget my order, and I would go somewhere else. She seemed surprised. I guess they don't expect people to mind waiting 20 minutes in the parking lot past when their order is due. There was no explanation and no apology. I should have asked for the manager, but I was disgusted (and hungry!) so I just left. I will never go back for take out or sit down service at this restaurant.

• Visited October 2011