“Best fries ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 207 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: American
“Best fries ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I loved this burger place. Your burger is made to order with an amazing variety of toppings. Staff are very helpful and explain the menu before you decide. The fries are made from real potatoes, russets I think, they are not skinny or greasy . I loved that they had malt vinegar to put on them. The drink dispensing machine was also fun. Many choices! Why can't Five Guys come to Canada?

Visited February 2013

Surprise, Arizona
“Was worthy of a second try...and glad we did...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

First visit when travelling was "average"...and was our first experience with this restaurant chain.

But, we thought we would give it a try again. The burgers were very tasty, the fries tasty and plentiful, and "most" of the tables clean.

Definitely will stop there again on a future trip to Yuma.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancover Island
“Tons of food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Burgers are huge & decent tasting. The fries are fresh cut ( although not peeled ). Ordered a small which is tons for 2 people. I have had better tasting fries. Fairly expensive for a fast food joint....probably go to in & out burger next time ( a lot more affordable ). 2 burgers, 1 small fry & 1 soft drink was over $17.... Not rushing back

Cumberland, Canada
“good burgers, tons of fries”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I decided to try this place out. We arrived for lunch and the place was not very busy. Our order was quick and I decided to try the cajun fries figuring a large would be good to split.
Well, I think we had about 3 pounds of fries, enough for 4-6 people. My burger was good but I guess I added to many condiments because it was huge. A staff member came by and asked how things were and my wife mentioned she did not care for the cajun fries but that I liked them and we were just trying them out anyways. Well he promptly went to the kitchen and brought her a medium regular fries on the house. We now had 4 pounds of fries to deal with. (took them home).
The burgers were good but not great, fries were okay and lots but I found their free peanuts that were salted and in the shells were rancid. I have a low tolerance for rancid peanuts and the salt could not hide the flavour. I would liked to give a higher score but for a burger place, I could not.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“lunch with the fam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This place is awesome and has awesome music while you sit and wait for your specially made to order burger, while eating peanuts!

Visited October 2012