“Overall the hotel was a good relatively inexpensive...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Yuma to your Saves list
Super 8 Yuma
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1688 S Riley Avenue, I-8 to Exit 2, Yuma, AZ 85365   |
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Yuma

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Dark hair woman on Sunday 4:00PM January 5, 2014. All I said, I needed a room for 1 person. I also said, Motel 6 is too cheap for me. She had gave me 1 room with 2 Queen beds for Trucker's rate $50 per night for clean room with good smell without strong smell. Mattress is too springy for kids jump on, no kids in my room during my stay. CRT analog TV was turned off as Super 8 has Awesome fast Internet to watch movies on-line and also do Skype & Face Time without any problem. They have FREE super Continental morning breakfast with 2 kind of cereals, instant 3 flavor oatmeal, self do your own waffle, several kinds coffee plus hot cocoa for kids and orange juice plus apple juice and cranberry juice. All of people in the office with smile. Motel level is 3 stars with 5+ Stars staff and very honest people. My room is very quiet.

Room Tip: No Restaurant in Super 8 Yuma and only fitness is the swimming pool that I didn't use it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Boise
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Very nice stay and the clerk, we feel, gave us the best rates available. We were well rested and had a great breakfast.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Yuma, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We came in at 1:35a.m. tired from a long trip and the lady at the front, Monica, was very helpful. She got a room for us quick, told us where our room was and she let us know about breakfast. When we got to the room it was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed our stay overall. The room was reasonably priced and it included the breakfast which was great. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014

Been to Super 8 Yuma? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Yuma

Address: 1688 S Riley Avenue, I-8 to Exit 2, Yuma, AZ 85365
Location: United States > Arizona > Yuma
Ranked #20 of 36 Hotels in Yuma
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Yuma 2*
We are a PET FRIENDLY hotel that caters to our "Furry Friends" with special treat bags at check in! We also have local business numbers for local Doggie Day Care, vets, groomers and pet stores. The local Dog Bark Park is only minutes away! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Yuma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Yuma
Yuma Super Eight
Yuma Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Yuma, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.