“Lobster Mac & Cheese was enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 207 Restaurants in Yuma
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Lobster Mac & Cheese was enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I went to this restaurant 3 times for dinner, and chose this Entrée every time, so difficult to measure quality for other entrees. They also had a wine "FLIGHT" Smaller samples of wine to try. Would go back.

Visited May 2013
Connie Y, Manager at Market Wine Bar Bistro, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Landreo,

Thank you for your review and positive feedback. We offer wine flights daily so that our guests are able to sample from our extensive list of wines. I'm very glad you were able to take full advantage of this offering.
The Lobster Mac and Cheese is one of our most popular entree items, next time you will have to try another of our seafood options: the Shrimp Ravioli or the Market Catch.

On behalf of the staff, thank you again for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. We look foward to seeing you again soon!

Wales
“Convenient”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed in the hotel so it was ideal. Other comments have referred to the cost and I thought my meal was expensive. However my husband had the set meal which was good value

Visited April 2013
EdithWales,

Thank you for your recent review of the Market Wine Bar Bistro. We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy our restaurant as an amenity of the hotel. Throughout the week we offer special, fixed price, three course dinner options. I am glad you and your husband were able to take advantage of the value while here.
I do appreciate your feedback on the pricing of the entrees, myself and the rest of the Food and Beverage team will certainly consider your comments when discussing possible menu changes.
Thank you again for taking the time to review us, and for your valuable feedback. We look foward to seeing you again soon.
Yuma, Arizona
“A spot worth dropping into”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you want to grab a wine and a meal with home cooked flavour then this is a good spot to go. Nothing eve fancy but they make you feel welcome when you arrive and make sure you have everything you need.

Visited March 2013
Briansworld56,

On behalf of the staff here at the Market Wine Bar Bistro, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our wine list and our dinner menu. Chef Ellsworth utilizes fresh local ingredients and beef sourced exclusively from Brandt Beef.
We're very pleased that you found our staff welcoming and hospitable. We do pride ourselves on "Yes I Can" service and attitudes. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look foward to seeing you again!
“Great for Yuma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

First, understand that Yuma has few very good places to eat. The Market Wine Bistro is one of these few good places. I am not saying it will compete with some of the exceptional places in San Diego, but it is good and a refreshing change from the not great chain restaurants of Yuma. The service is exceptional and the food is good.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Micah6,

Thank you for your recent review of the Market Wine Bar Bistro. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our Yes I Can service, and quality menu items. Our goal is 100% guest satisfaction, and I'm very glad that your experience provided this. We appreciate your feedback, thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look foward to seeing you again soon.
San Diego, California, United States
“Fun Weekend in Yuma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We selected the Radisson Yuma primarily because it was pet friendly but came to really appreciate the food and friendly staff. We took all our meals at the hotel and every one was a most enjoyable experience. The food was exceptional (Osso Bucco - wonderful), the wine list was very nice and the staff was extremely accomodating. I work in the hotel industry and appreciate good service.

• Visited March 2013