“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Date Night Package
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Yuma
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Definitely one of the better hotels in the Yuma area, always my first choice! Sometimes the price is a little high but always worth it. Great staff, helpful, and displays great customer service. The rooms are clean, well-stocked, and I feel comfortable in the surroundings.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
We thank you for such kind remarks. Our guests are our number one priority, always! You will always have a warm and comfy place to stay, here at Homewood Suites Yuma!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Our first time staying here for the car show weekend and we would stay here again. The hotel is very comfortable and convenient to dining and visiting with our friends. It's so quiet we didn't hear any of the bands staying there for the car show event! Thanks for a great weekend!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are happy your first experience with us went well. Hopefully, you enjoyed the show enough to come back for it next year. If so, we'll have a room ready for you! Again, thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Yuma!
Las vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I am a Hilton employee and always stay at Homewood Suites when I visit Yuma. My dogs love this property too and I always get excellent service. Being an employee of Hilton I notice everything and this property is always on top of everything. Very clean and very quiet as well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

As always, we appreciate your business! Looking forward to your return. Thank you, once again.
Casa, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was here on business and was needing the government rate. I had booked my stay for 3 months with the intent to extend multiple times, depending on the length of time I was needed to be here. I was forced to check out after only a month because of the Sales Managers unwillingness to help me in obtaining the per diem rate. I had conveyed to her that I was a Diamond Member, that I was a current guest with previous stays at this hotel already this year, and that I was already in an extended stay with this hotel. Her only solution was to book a new reservation online which then began to do. I told her that my company has a "Direct Billing Option" already established with the TownPlace by Marriot, and that I chose to stay HERE. She stated that there was nothing that she could do, that I would be forced to pay the "contractors" rate. so that day I checked out and I will not be returning. The truth is, that this experience has made it so that I will not stay at a Hilton property again when working in Yuma, AZ.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are sorry we were unable to accommodate your needs. Being a military town, we experience a very high volume of Govt business in our hotel, and proudly boast that a substantial amount of our business stems from the Govt segment. We appreciate your business and hope you will give another thought to returning to our Brand, here in Yuma.
Waco, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Utilized this location during a business trip in Yuma. Easy parking, warm greeting and great room. Check-in took 5 minutes, suite was very clean and inviting. Bathroom was spotless. Bed was large and comfortable. Check-out took 30 seconds. This is the only place I will stay when on business or pleasure, in Yuma.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Wayne_Rooks, General Manager at Homewood Suites Yuma, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites! We certainly appreciate your kind comments and are thankful you were satisfied with our hotel. We look forward to your next trip back to Yuma!
Sahkopee MN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

So I cancelled my booking with the Radisson ( which I stayed in last year three nights )in Yuma to save $10 a night, what a bad decision that turned out to be. This hotel did not live up to the Hilton name like I thought it would, the carpets were nasty dirty and the room smelled like carpet fresh but not in a good way. The breakfast was ok not great, last years at other place was much better.

Stayed March 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are sorry we did not live up to your expecations. We are continually looking for ways to improve and your remarks have certainly helped shed some light on areas that need to be addressed. Your experience is important to us, and we hope to get another change at making your stay great.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed in the deluxe king suite for a very reasonable price. The suite had a full but smaller kitchen, a living room and a king bed in the bedroom. Everything was very clean, bright and the staff very friendly and obliging. It is also CAA approved and discounted. Very reasonable price and perfect for a family of four.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for such nice comments about our hotel and staff! We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with other travelers. Your business is always appreciated and we anticipate your return.

Been to Homewood Suites Yuma? Share your experiences!