“If I have to return to Yuma, this is the only hotel for me.” 4 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 15%
Ranked #2 of 36 hotels in Yuma
GreenLeadersGold level
stansbury park
“If I have to return to Yuma, this is the only hotel for me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

In my opinion...staff attitude is everything. Every employee at this Radisson gave it their all, with a smile. I loved the style and decor of the lobby and rooms. We had a fantastic bed, and super clean rooms. We enjoyed their happy hour and complimentary breakfasts over a period of days.Also used their outdoor pool and exercise facility, and complimentary laundry room. It would be a 5 rating except for the bathroom door. I cant figure out the advantage of a heavy wooden slider, and it was hard for my 80 year old aunt to maneuver. Thats a very small issue though...I appreciate all they did for my family during a difficult time.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

265 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Arived at the Radison, on a very hot and dry day driving from Phoenix ,
The welcome was very professional as they where obviously busy as it was the "Dove Hunting" holiday long weekend, which we found very amussing. We could not get over how serious these hunters were .... in any case they all certainly enjoyed themselves.
Great atmosphere , very clean with all the required necessities in the room. Comfortable bed, and reasonable size bathroom area.
Hotel is very close to the local restaurants, and the tourist State Prison.
Really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: The King room on the 4th floor was my choice., very quiet.....
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just when you think you made the wrong turn, up pops the signature Radisson green sign. The lobby, restaurant, pool and our room were within top condition. Our room had high ceilings that added to its spacious feel and airiness. If you can, eat elsewhere. The dinner was average, the choices mostly of the frozen variety. The only salad options were caesar and cobb; there were no other vegetable options. We were surprised this restaurant was rated #2 by TripAdvisor. Breakfast was hearty although the options were standard fare.

I enjoyed the outdoor pool, and although it was windy that morning, the water temp was comfortable. The free washer/dryer amenity was a bonus to road warriors like us. The staff were attentive and friendly. I would return to this hotel next time in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Central Coast
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

First off, this is a nice looking hotel on the outside, but that is about it. The rooms are laid out ok, but the sliding wood door to the bathroom is really hard to open and close for an able body person. I think it would be next to impossible for someone with any disability or injury or is just weak.
The Sleep Number beds are the worst beds I have ever slept on. You adjust it to what you think is comfortable, but when you roll over, or try to roll over the other side is normal height, so there is like a bump there. and even if you have both sides of the bed at the same setting, unless someone is sleeping there, it won't be the same. Another problem is that the beds kept deflating.
The restaurant was not good either. I hope you like things swimming in grease, and for to not get it your way. My dad is a Vegan, and explained this to the server. Who explained to us that the chef would make my dad anything he liked. Putting cheese in everything is not vegan, neither is adding CHICKEN. How stupid are the people who work here. Do they not know what a vegan is? Vegan and Vegetarian are not the same. Neither is people who don't eat red meat.
That meal gave me bouts of diarrhea. The bed gave me a massive neck and backache.
Never Again

Room Tip: Get a room WITHOUT a sleep number bed.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lorena M, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Yuma, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear CentralCoastWine,

We greatly apologize that you experienced such a horrible stay with us. Our goal is to provide 100% guest satisfaction and we obviously fell short of our goal in your instance. If your travels bring you back to Yuma please contact me upon making reservations as we would like to offer you some kind of compensation for the bad experience you received upon your stay. We do have rooms with standard beds for those guests who do not like the Sleep Number beds. In regards to the bad dining experience you had we just hired a new Chef this week and I have forwarded your comments to him so he may train and work with his staff on ensuring that situations such as yours are not repeated in the future. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at the hotel. Again we apologize about your experience with us and we hope that you would consider choosing us again.

Lorena Martinez-Keeling
Rooms Operations Manager
Fairfax, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been to Yuma numerous times and have never been disappointed with the quality of service or amenities at the Radisson. They have a top line chef preparing a wonderful menu at the Market Wine Bistro restaurant right on the premises. If enjoying a few cocktails is your thing, they have a wide variety of amazing concoctions that will delight any taste. They also have an extensive wine menu to enjoy with a meal or a la carte. I highly recommend the Radisson for any traveler whether on a business or pleasure trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a sleep number bed.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cheshire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Lovely convenient location for the Interstate. Hotel is lovely and rooms are modern. As with most American bathrooms, there is no tub but at least in its place we got a modern spacious shower cubicle/ room, not some half-sized bath tub with a shower over it. I think the finishings are to a 4* standard but loved the fact that you still had a coffee machine, microwave and – the Godsend to a mum-on-a-roadtrip that is – a 24-hour FREE laundry room. Can't add anything the others have already said about the breakfast but it is well worth waking up for. Nearby there are a few food places within a short walking distance for any other traveler weary of driving – Appleby’s, IHOP, MacDonalds and a Texas Roadhouse which we opted for and where we enjoyed some decent food in a very family-friendly restaurant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
LorenaMK, Manager at Radisson Hotel Yuma, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear flyingirl80,

Thank you for letting others know of your great stay with us. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest enjoy the many amenities our hotel has to offer. Our modern and spacious rooms really make our hotel great for every type of traveler. Again we thank you for staying with us and we hope your travels bring you back through Yuma so you may have another pleasurable stay.

Lorena M. Keeling
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed here with my children on our way to California. My husband called ahead & booked the room so it would be an easier check in (I was traveling alone with our kids). Check in was quick & simple. The employee that checked us in was very nice. He gave us a room closest to the outer door to make loading and unloading with the kids easy. Unfortunately, the room only had one bed (we asked for 2). The situation was quickly fixed, but... After I hauled 3 kids & our luggage up to the 3rd floor, the key didn't work. That situation was quickly fixed too. It was late & I was tired, but the room was very nice and comfortable. The employee was apologetic & careful to give us some space between rooms. I had a 2 year old that had been cooped up in the car all day & she was able to run out her energy with out me stressing or worrying that she was disturbing other guests. All in all, the stay was great. The room was great. The staff was great. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: The only elevators are in the lobby, so if you have a room on the upper floor, try to park in the fr...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Yuma? Share your experiences!