We just returned from a visit to STGR. This was our second time there. It is a very unique place. It is a family run operation and they make you feel right at home. The trails are right through the desert and you really feel like you are riding in the middle of an old cowboy movie. They offer rides for all levels of riding ability so everyone can feel comfortable. The food was very good and the rooms are done up in "little boy cowboy", with cowboy type decoration over everything. It it located pretty much in the middle of no where but is incredibly relaxing. We will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Arizona/Yucca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stagecoach Trails is centrally located in NW Arizona between Las Vegas, Laughlin, Lake Havasu City, Kingman, and The Grand Canyon. We offer overnight packages that include room, home-cooked meals, daily horseback riding, and the use of all the ranches amenites. We have a swimming pool and hot-tub, western lodge with billiards table and fireplace, horseshoe pits, volleyball, ping-pong, courtyard, and more. See ya at the ranch! ... more less