We enjoyed every minute we spent on the ranch, from the gorgeous scenery, the horse rides, delicious food to the super-friendly owner family and staff who go out of their way to please you.
The setting is perfect. The ranch is secluded and surrounded by miles of trails with great views of mountain ranges. We flew into Las Vegas and drove there. It took only 2h30.
The 2 daily rides were extremely well organized and the wranglers were very friendly. They take small groups out walking, trotting or loping.
Three delicious home-cooked meals are served daily buffet-style. It's a great time to mingle with the wranglers and other families. Our 2 daughters made friends with other kids right away and ended up eating their meals at the "kids table". Bring your own beer or wine as alcohol is not sold on the ranch.
When not riding we went to the pool & hot tub to relax or shot some pool in the lounge. Our kids loved karaoke and game nights.
Many guest were returning, some come twice a year.
The hardest part was leaving the place where we had so much fun and made so many friends. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stagecoach Trails is centrally located in NW Arizona between Las Vegas, Laughlin, Lake Havasu City, Kingman, and The Grand Canyon. We offer overnight packages that include room, home-cooked meals, daily horseback riding, and the use of all the ranches amenites. We have a swimming pool and hot-tub, western lodge with billiards table and fireplace, horseshoe pits, volleyball, ping-pong, courtyard, and more. See ya at the ranch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Hotel Yucca
- Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch Arizona/Yucca