“Best family vacation ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch

You added Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch to your Saves list
Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch
3.0 of 5 Ranch   |   19985 S. Doc Holliday Road, P.O. Box 580, Yucca, AZ 86438   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“Best family vacation ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2011

We enjoyed every minute we spent on the ranch, from the gorgeous scenery, the horse rides, delicious food to the super-friendly owner family and staff who go out of their way to please you.
The setting is perfect. The ranch is secluded and surrounded by miles of trails with great views of mountain ranges. We flew into Las Vegas and drove there. It took only 2h30.
The 2 daily rides were extremely well organized and the wranglers were very friendly. They take small groups out walking, trotting or loping.
Three delicious home-cooked meals are served daily buffet-style. It's a great time to mingle with the wranglers and other families. Our 2 daughters made friends with other kids right away and ended up eating their meals at the "kids table". Bring your own beer or wine as alcohol is not sold on the ranch.
When not riding we went to the pool & hot tub to relax or shot some pool in the lounge. Our kids loved karaoke and game nights.
Many guest were returning, some come twice a year.
The hardest part was leaving the place where we had so much fun and made so many friends. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Groton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Ever had a perfect vacation? I just did. I was paired up with a fabulous horse the whole time. (I won't tell you his name since I want to save him for the next time I go to the ranch.) And the riding is splendid -- plenty of loping if you're experienced -- and instead of being stuck at the dusty end of a line of 20 horses, I went out on rides with as few as 3 people (including the wrangler). Beginners had a good time too! Everyone at the ranch is super nice, and it's a great place to relax. Down to earth and just like home. I can't say enough good things about Stagecoach Trails. I'm recommending it to all my friends!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
GRAND BLANC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

i had to travel alone due to my friend not getting the time off after the plans were made. the ranch made me feel like family, being alone was not a problem,the grest were very friendly,the staff was priceless,the wranglers were fantastic,the food was heaven,my room was very clean & very nice.the place was so relaxing & so accomodating you could not help but feel like family.i spent four days there & wished it was more.i enjoyed the the riding & had a blast on my quad ride. the memories that was made there are priceless.i visted lk.havasu & oatmen had a great time at both places, if you have children i would vist oatmen fosure i so enjoyed this vist. i will come back , this would be a great place for our girl trip . thanks to everyone there ,& my new friends i made in my short stay.a special thanks to shadow my home away from home friend .sincerly kelly

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Paducah, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

The entire staff at the ranch were the nicest bunch!! And trust me, they do feel like family by the time you leave. Check in was so easy and the room was huge. Very clean and very western...yeehaw. It is the best vacation I have had and I believe its the family. There were to guided rides every day (except Sunday) and the food was fabulous. For all the attention and leisure you get to enjoy it is the best bang for the buck!! I will definitely be back next year!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
Wynyard UK.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2010

Its 20-30 hours UK Nov 15th.

We have been awake for 30hours with about 2 hours sleep on the plane since leaving STGR yesterday after a week there with wifey (our second trip the first been in May 2008) - but still wanted to put this on here asap.

This place is the place to go for total exhilaration AND relaxation whether you are an expert rider {wifey} or a novice {moi}.

A new wrangler this time Jesse - a fantastic young man and as wifey stated "a credit to his family" - thanx mate for a great week.

The food again was wonderful - thanks Carrie, Dan, Tony, Vicki, Craig and Caroline.

Spookily met with Joe and Christine from our previous trip - twas their 8th trip (now if that doesn;t persuade everyone to try this place I don;t what will as they are from Glasgow and have travelled almost 100'000 miles to visit here).

We will be back, dunno when but hope the beer I left in the fridge will have be drank before I get back :-)

Go on email them and get yourself a trip booked - you will not regret it.

Sean & Helen
x

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

this was our second trip to STGR, this time with friends.
Both my wife and I ride regularly at home, but our friends don't, and were a bit nervous.
Dan, Carrie and their family made us all so welcome and the wranglers Craig, Katie and Jesse were superb. thanks also to Starbuck, Scout, Pride and Chaps :)
Before long we were all loping along the washes.
The food was gorgous and plentiful, and the rooms clean and spacious.
We had some vehicluar problems when we left the ranch, Dan even came out to help... and we had to stay another night whilst a replacement was arranged.thank you so much.

we were all very sad to leave, and can't wait to come back. Thanks guys, fab time had by all!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
Essex
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

The Keens and the Kilbourns just spent 4 wonderful days at the ranch. It was our first time there and the 2nd for Tracy and Dan. My husband and I thought it was a fantastic place, the staff and everything on four legs were so lovely. Katie, Craig and Jesse did a great job getting us to ride beyond a trot. Tony is a great chef and we thoroughly enjoyed the catering. Thanks to Kendra for recommending the Orange and Punch together! We will be recommending the ranch to all our friends because we had such a memorable time with Rynders. Thank you so much.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!