“Horsetastic” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Yucca
milwaukee
“Horsetastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

Even though my husband and I are by no means horse riders we loved the rides everyday and filled in our time with long walks taking in the beautiful scenery or just hanging out at the pool with our books. It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever gone on. At first we didn't want to write a review, we wanted this spot to be our little secret but every one needs to experience a rest from the rat race we are running in. The food was excellent and couldn't wait to see what the next meal would bring. The staff was so friendly we really felt like we were leaving home when our time was up. I would recommend this ranch to every one it was the most horsetastic vacation ever.

Visited May 2012

Bonita, California
“Better than Disney World (from our 8 and 11 year olds)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

We just returned from an amazing 6 day stay at STGR. The riding, horses, and accommodations were great, but the hospitality of the staff really was above and beyond.

I can't say much that hasn't already been said. We are already looking for an opportunity for a return visit.

My 8 year old and 11 year old were 'loping' on their horses by day 2. The riding only got better from there!

Last year, we made our first and only visit to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando (~2 weeks). It was the best family vacation yet... until now. Our final night at STGR, my 11 year old turned to me and said that this vacation was even better than WDW! My 8 year old agreed!

Visited October 2011
Phoenix, AZ
7 attraction reviews
“BEST GUEST RANCH EXPERIENCE WHICH INCLUDES ACCESSIBILITY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

~We actually visited several years ago. Recommended stay time is several days to a week.~ I took my daughter and granddaughter to Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch and long to go back. I always have to research places to go where my daughter, who depends upon using a wheelchair, can go and have as much fun as the rest of family. I searched for Dude Ranches without luck until I found Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch. While building it to accommodate everyone from all walks of life…and all countries, the owners, Carrie and Dan made sure that anyone with a physical disability had complete access to everything. If a guest happens to have any special needs, they will make sure their stay is just as memorable and fun as anyone else. They got my daughter up on a horse and took her for her own trail rides surrounded by the owner and other staff. Which of course to my daughters delight included a handsome cowboy. Everyone is matched up with their own horse according to their capabilities and experience. You can go on a galloping ride or a nice gentle ride through the terrain and you get two rides a day. There’s a nice pool to cool off in. We were there in August and it was very hot. You go there not knowing anyone and leave feeling like you have a new family. You’ll meet people from other countries. We met a wonderful young lady from Germany, Doerta. She was very sweet and made good friends with my daughter spending extra time with her. When you’re at this ranch, it is so far out you don’t hear or see anything for many miles, just maybe a few critters. What is a ranch without that. Oh yes…the food is wonderful and they will accommodate you on that too if you have special dietary needs.

Some nearby attractions are:

OATMAN Ghost Town…shops, restaurants and donkeys still roam the streets. Oatman was named after Olive Oatman who was captured by the Indians, sold to another tribe who gave her the tribal custom tattoo on her face. She was later released.

LONDON BRIDGE Lake Havasu City
Old Route 66
Hoover Dam
Laughhin, NV with nice Casinos and Riverboat rides

Visited September 2010

Been to Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Stagecoach Trails Guest Ranch, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.