“Uncomfortable” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Winslow

You added Quality Inn Winslow to your Saves list
Quality Inn Winslow
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1701 North Park Drive, Winslow, AZ 86047 (Formerly Comfort Inn Winslow)   |
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Winslow
Colorado
“Uncomfortable”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Erica at front desk was great - tho I had to struggle to get the same rate as the guy just ahead of me - who just said "I'll just got to Motel 6" and got $79.99 - Hall way to my room was smelly of cigarettes - tho' rooms labeled as Non Smoking. Very run down. My bed had been sat on - was messy - sheets looked clean but I itched most of night. No more rooms available. No regular coffee - only decaf in room. Internet wasn't working in room. Give you a coupon for 2 free beers or sodas - but, you have to drink it in their restaurant. Breakfast was standard fare - but, hard boiled eggs were like rubber. Sausage good. Wouldn't suggest it to stay there again - I'm a Rewards member and stay throughout the chain. Disappointed.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Tucson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We planned on stopping here on our way up to Moab, UT; and Winslow was a good distance from our home. The hotel is located just off Interstate 40 but far enough away so there is no noise. The staff was very helpful and the hotel restaurant, DJ's, was great. They have a very nice interior pool and lounge area. The included breakfast is great - has everything you need.

Due to rain and thunderstorms forcasted for UT we changed our plans and stayed an extra night. It was no problem. Great hotel and we will stay here again. Thanks so much.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 2nd floor side. There is a small strip mall across the street in case you need anythin...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Grants Pass, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I travel a lot for work and spend over 200 nights a year in hotels. I have to say that the staff at Quality Inn Winslow was by far the nicest and most helpful. ERICA at the front desk went out of her way to help me with anything I needed. It seems each time I passed by the front desk I was asked if all was ok, or if I needed anything. The rooms are nice and clean and I really enjoyed dinner each evening in the lounge. When I am in Winslow next, I will definitely stay at Quality Inn!

Room Tip: You cannot go wrong with any room here
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Charles Town, West Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stay in Winslow several times/year, as it is a convenient distance to travel when I am going east and leaving after work. The Quality Inn is not La Posada, but if I'm arriving late and leaving early, I get a good night's sleep. It's right off the freeway, so it's easy to get to.
Genevieve at the front desk was very friendly when I checked in. It's an older building, could use some sprucing up, but it's clean and I think the beds are fairly new. This time I was on the second floor on the freeway side, and I noticed a bit of traffic noise, but when I got to sleep I stayed that way. If you are a light sleeper, you might want a room on the other side.
You get a coupon for a beer or soda when you arrive (at least if you come in on a Friday night), if you're not quite ready to hit the sack. The breakfast is an average free hotel breakfast, good enough to get you going but nothing to write about. I've never gotten in early enough to try the pool or the wi fi.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Sunny Flordia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I picked this hotel as your #1 Hotel for this city was fully booked. I was extremely tired when I checked in and got a room and moved my stuff in after a quick check of the room. It was a two queen room and when I pulled the covers down to get in the bed of the one queen I found the sheet dirty. I checked the other and it was clean as I was so tired and only needed the one bed and was leaving early in the am I used that bed. In the morning I had the person on duty check to be to see I was telling the truth. She confirmed it was dirty. She said she was sorry and would report it. I expected to hear from someone with at least an apology and nothing. I was very disappointed at finding such in your number 2 recommendation you are usually so reliable.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Checking in was a pleasure , Devin Singh at the front desk very friendly , full of information on this hotel and Winslow . Quality Inn Winslow , not a new hotel but very Clean , Bed very comfortable and sheets very clean and soft , plenty of clean towels . Winslow not much to do but if you do stay try the Quailty Inn Winslow, inside pool complementary breakfast , Nice People..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Frankfurt, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The Quality Inn in Winslow was the 5th Motel on this trip through the States this time and we were truly positively surprised starting from the friendlyness of the - Navajo Indian - reception, the price of stay, the size and cleanliness and furnishings of the room, and the quality of the adjacent - independent - restaurant. Absolutely recommendable, also for business travels: free internet.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Winslow? Share your experiences!