“Was not there for long, but liked the place.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Winslow

You added Quality Inn Winslow to your Saves list
Quality Inn Winslow
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1701 North Park Drive, Winslow, AZ 86047 (Formerly Comfort Inn Winslow)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Winslow
Michigan
“Was not there for long, but liked the place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

This place was easy to find even late into the evening. Plenty of room in the parking lot for everyone.

Front desk lady was excellent and made us feel welcome right away. Once we got to the room we fell asleep quickly and slept just great. Nice beds, nice linens. Clean . Simple.

This is not a new motel, but the people there are trying really hard to make this as nice a place as possible and their effort shows. For example the TV was older but worked just great.

Breakfast was more than adequate in the AM. Off we went. Gooe experience overall.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Estes Park, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

I'm usually hesitatant to stay at a Quality Inn, but this one was great. They have a restaurant on site, but we arrived too late to eat there. Menu looked good, and you get a free drink coupon when you check in. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Loveland, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

My wife and I stay here every time we pass through Winslow, AZ. The staff have become people we look forward to seeing on our journeys. Mr. Devin Singh is always so welcoming, checks in with us as we are enjoying the evening dinner and just generally is incredibly gracious and kind.

In addition, time spent at the restaurant is a treat! Today, when we were shopping in Winslow...I told someone where we were staying...and they said, "they have a great restaurant". (We said, "YES, we know!")

The front desk associate Gen is always warm and greets everyone. Clearly, this is a well trained staff at this hotel. Everyone says, positive greetings wherever you see them, restaurant, lobby, front desk or lounge area.

We will always return here when our travels allow!

Room Tip: Come in time to enjoy a free drink coupon with your meal!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Tempe, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

Thanks to all the friendly staff (from housekeeping to manager) for a very pleasant stay in Winslow. The room was colorful, clean and inviting. You get more than your money's worth by staying here. Please say " hi " to Geneireve at the front desk when you stay. And you must try the fried catfish at the restaurant and lounge on the premise!

I would definitely stay at this hotel again. I highly recommend it to those looking for nice lodging that does not cost an arm and a leg!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Winslow, AZ and was very pleasantly surprised during the 3 nights stay I had there. Genevieve was especially helpful and professional during my reservation process, answering any questions I had, even suggesting picking up the coupon at Denny's to make my stay less expensive. The location of the property is quiet, very near several restraurants, although, their own is excellent! Safeway is across the street and Walmart is a short distance away. The "Standing on the Corner" corner is just a few blocks away. It was obvious that the "locals" come there for dinner themselves because it was packed and prices resonable. The property is older, but clean and everything worked. I was especially impressed with all the amenities they had available for such a small community....pool, spa, gym, free wifi, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, lounge, restraurant....great experience! Thanks, I'll be back and will pass the word.

Room Tip: I requested a "quiet" room and got an inside room. I never heard a thing and I'm a li...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

A very well managed property! The rooms are exceptionally clean and beds very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised with a courtesy call to the room to check and make sure we were comfortable and did not need anything. An offer was also made for a courtesy wake up call should we wish - this is something that seems to be few and far between in the hospitality industry. I have traveled extensively and this property was impressive for a small Arizona town. The restaurant and bar are also a pleasant experience. Thank you for a wonderful stay!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

I travel alot around the state, whenever I am in the area, I stay here because the Staff is friendly and helpful, the Hotel smells clean, well taken care of, the resturant is clean and serves great food and they even have a little Route 66 lounge so if you choose to, have a few drinks. The only place I stay when I'm in Winslow....Genevieve is very kind and helpful with all of your traveling needs. Thank You.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to Quality Inn Winslow? Share your experiences!