“Definitely coming back.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Winslow

You added Quality Inn Winslow to your Saves list
Quality Inn Winslow
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1701 North Park Drive, Winslow, AZ 86047 (Formerly Comfort Inn Winslow)   |
Special Price
15% off room rate
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Winslow
Glendale, Arizona
“Definitely coming back.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

This Quality Inn was very nice. The staff was friendly and had good attitudes. The room was put together excellently and clean, also love the free wifi. I definitely had a good night sleep. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
winslow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2011

Very courteous and friendly, Excellent service. Food was excellent. You need to try the margaritas.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Surprise, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

We were checked in by Genevieve, she was awesome. She wanted to make sure our stay was great. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful. The indoor pool is really nice, I was surprised to see how nice it was. When you check in you get 2 free drinks, either beer or soft drinks. We thought that was a nice touch. We got checked in and went to the bar to have our drinks. The bar area and restaurant were great also. We actually ended up eating in the bar. The food was great and reasonably priced. All in all, our stay was great. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Thanks Genevieve for a great stay!!

Room Tip: Book your room online, it was around 10.00 cheaper
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Maricopa, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

My children were bitten numerous times by bed bugs. Ages 7 and 10. GM Devin changed our rooms and children were still bitten. GM Devin swore up and down no bed bugs. We saw the bed bugs. He said probably roachs. Checked out Friday April 22, 2011 GM Devin promised to compensate us for our troubles for 3 nights. Monday April 25,2011 Devin called and verified that bugs were bed bugs. I reported Quility Inn to Health Department. Never got a penny from Quility Inn. GM Devin was upset I reported him. I broke communication as he stated. Called customer service Choice Hotels to complain, nothing they could do Motels are independently owned and operated. Go Figure..........

Room Tip: Carry bed bug spray.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Daleville, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

I just completed a 7 week hiking trip and had planned on doing 7 more days of travel to finish seeing the sites. I stopped off in Winslow on my way to the Grand Canyon and then Utah, etc.. I was immediatley greeted by a lovely and pleasent receptionist who had me laughing immediately. As a hiker just coming off the trial, needless to say, I had a lot of needs. First off, internet access, which they have both in the lobby as well as Wi-Fi. Also, laundry on the premisses, a heated pool, continental breakfast and restaraunt and lounge in the lobby. With all this, the rooms were also emaculate, and all at a great rate. I must say my stay far exceeded my expectations. I'd like to thank all the staff at the quality inn, especially Genevieve Johnson, for all her help in getting me whatever was needed.
Sincerely, a happy travellor,
Dave DiSanto

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2011

We are in one of the rooms right now. The room is nice. Great staff at the front desk. Resturant on premises and others nearby.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

This place had a refrigerator that never got cold, losing us all our food. The shower had only cold water until someone came in to adjust it (while I stood in my bathrobe). Then the water was scalding hot. We had to fill the tub, wait, then sort of splash clean. But the worst were the HUGE roaches in the room! Ugh! This place should have paid US to stay there overnight. While the staff was nice and the breakfast was decent, I would NEVER stay here again. I was so concerned about those roaches getting into our luggage and taking our vacation with us. I also didn't sleep well all night, freaked out about the roaches that didn't appear to be afraid of people. Disgusting! And when I wrote to the national chain, I never got my money back. Avoid this dump!

Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Winslow? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Winslow

Address: 1701 North Park Drive, Winslow, AZ 86047 (Formerly Comfort Inn Winslow)
Location: United States > Arizona > Winslow
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Winslow
Hotel Class:2 star — Quality Inn Winslow 2*
This hotel is located right next to I-40 exit 253. Hotel has on property restaurant and lounge. complimentary drinks in lounge are provided to guest after check in. Hotel serve free hot continental breakfast provides free WI-FI. Also Large indoor pool and spa is available to guests. Guest laundry is open till mid night. Guests also receive week days business newspaper. Staff at the Quality Inn is very friendly. To top everything, the hotel also showcases Serta Sleeper Pillow Top beds in all rooms for your good night sleep. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn Winslow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Winslow Hotel Winslow

If you own or manage Quality Inn Winslow, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.