“Falcon restaurant (local diner)” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
indiana
“Falcon restaurant (local diner)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2006

My husband and I stayed 2 nights in Winslow, we stayed at the Laposada Hotel in the Howard Hughes suite. We went to breakfast at the Falcon restaurant (sign said it had been open since 1950 something) it was nothing fancy, vinyl booths and old linoleum floor. Upon entering you could see it was a place the locals eat at. Our breakfast was GREAT!!
I had Hueves Ranchero which came with hashbrowns and toast and warm tortilla's. I ate all my hueves ranchero but could not finish all my breakfast. The next morning we decided to go back. I was tempted to order the same thing because it was so GOOD. Instead I ordered a Steak omlete filled with veggies, steak, and cheese. It also came with hasbrowns and toast. My husband loved what he ordered also. I would have loved to try lunch or dinner here, prices reasonable, food Great and service was fine. I would recommend this place.