“Comfortable and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 30 Hotels in Williams
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Comfortable and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We really liked the room even though it was small it was so comfortable and homely. Only stayed for the night before heading to the grand canyon in the morning so weren't expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised at how much we liked Williams and this motel

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

After going to the Grand Canyon, we stayed here. About an hours drive from the Canyon. Standard chain hotel but it was clean. The front desk personnel were friendly. We had 2 queen beds in a nicely appointed room. Clean & no bugs. A hot breakfast is included with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and Belgian waffles along with all the typical cold stufts. There is a pool. Wifi is free but in the morning when everybody is getting around it is very slow. We would definitely stay here again. Be sure to eat at Pine Country Cafe just across from the railroad station.

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Belmont, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have never been to Williams, AZ, so we were pleasantly surprised by what we found. This hotel is just close enough, yet far enough to be out of the city lights. The hotel is well kept, even though you can tell it is an older establishment. The room was clean, nicely arranged. The bed could have been a little more comfortable, but not bad; I slept fine. Staff was friendly and helpful with dinner suggestions. The drive to the Grand Canyon was about 50 minutes, but well worth it, Tusayan is too busy and crowded. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Martinez, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Arrived late in the day. Front desk associate was very pleasant and helpful. We asked her suggestion for a local restaurant and were very pleased. Room was clean and met our expectations. The little snack bag was a nice touch.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was on the second floor which I had to carry all my luggage up and as soon as I get to the door my key doesn't work! I go downstairs to get it fixed with all my belonging again as the front desk spends all there time trying to key it again then I finally get told I will not be getting a key that night so I couldn't even leave my room then the next day the hotel double charges my card and I call and ask if they can refund me but apparently no one at the front knows how to do anything and I have to call between 7-4! How ridiculous is that! ? Finally Jim there manager promised me a refund then he goes and charges my card AGAIN! I work in hospitality myself in sedona and I will never recommend this hotel to my guests. It was the worst experience I have ever had. I'm sorry to anyone who has to stay here.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the second time my adult daughter and I have stayed here. My only negative thing to say is that the beds were too soft for our taste. But not everyone likes a firm bed. The room was clean. The breakfast was good. We had scrambled eggs, a sausage patty and English muffin. Coffee was very good. They had a machine that dispensed regular and decaf, and also strong regular and decaf. Patricia at the front deck was very friendly. Stayed two nights and would do it again.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room suitable to your needs. I'm a senior, so I always make sure of a ground f...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very nice comfortable and convenient hotel to the Grand Canyon . Nice clean rooms and adequate breakfast ( nothing extra special). The staff was very pleasant and I loved the outside tables overlooking the mountains while I was eating breakfast! Some nicities at breakfast would be ice water in a pitcher, hard boiled eggs, flavored coffee creamers. But maybe I'm being picky! Lol

Stayed May 2015

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!