“The worst hotel I have ever stayed at” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 30 Hotels in Williams
“The worst hotel I have ever stayed at”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I was on the second floor which I had to carry all my luggage up and as soon as I get to the door my key doesn't work! I go downstairs to get it fixed with all my belonging again as the front desk spends all there time trying to key it again then I finally get told I will not be getting a key that night so I couldn't even leave my room then the next day the hotel double charges my card and I call and ask if they can refund me but apparently no one at the front knows how to do anything and I have to call between 7-4! How ridiculous is that! ? Finally Jim there manager promised me a refund then he goes and charges my card AGAIN! I work in hospitality myself in sedona and I will never recommend this hotel to my guests. It was the worst experience I have ever had. I'm sorry to anyone who has to stay here.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is the second time my adult daughter and I have stayed here. My only negative thing to say is that the beds were too soft for our taste. But not everyone likes a firm bed. The room was clean. The breakfast was good. We had scrambled eggs, a sausage patty and English muffin. Coffee was very good. They had a machine that dispensed regular and decaf, and also strong regular and decaf. Patricia at the front deck was very friendly. Stayed two nights and would do it again.

Room Tip: Always ask for a room suitable to your needs. I'm a senior, so I always make sure of a ground f...
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Very nice comfortable and convenient hotel to the Grand Canyon . Nice clean rooms and adequate breakfast ( nothing extra special). The staff was very pleasant and I loved the outside tables overlooking the mountains while I was eating breakfast! Some nicities at breakfast would be ice water in a pitcher, hard boiled eggs, flavored coffee creamers. But maybe I'm being picky! Lol

Stayed May 2015
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This is the first time I've every been to a hotel that has multiple floors WITHOUT an elevator. After lugging our families luggage to the 2nd floor via the stairwell, we entered our assigned room to find someone else's luggage and personal belongings sitting in the corner of the room. After a call to the front desk - with the stipulation that a room in another building would not be acceptable due to the need to move all the luggage back downstairs, to a new building and back of those stairs - we were assigned a new room in the same building on the same floor.

When we asked the staff member that brought our new cards if they would be letting the people staying in the incorrect room know that they had given their room to someone else, the staff rolled her eyes and walked away muttering.

The handle on the toilet has to be held for at least 10 seconds - to make sure everything is swirling fast enough - or nothing will go down the drain.

The back entrance to our building had a couple of chairs and a trashcan about 3 feet from the door - for use as the "smoking station" for the staff of the "100% smoke free facility".

I can't fully describe how upset we were at the entire experience of this hotel. If I were looking for a hotel in this area again and this was the only option available, I'd sleep in my car.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
St. Petersburg, Russia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed in this hotel on the way from Grand Canyon.
In the morning I understood that the hair dryer is not working.
As it was snowing outside and i couldn't go out with wet hair, I asked for hairdryer replacement.
NOT ONLY I'VE BEEN TOLD THAT THERE'S NO REPLACEMENT,
BUT THAT I SHOULD GO WHENEVER I WANT TO GO WITH WET HAIR UNDER THE SNOW AND SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT AT ALL.
FOR 200$ ROOM IT'S TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't stay here!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I regret that you had a negative experience while staying with us. However, the guest service agent that you called did indicate in your reservation that she offered you the use of a vacant room to accommodate your needs. I sincerely believe that she was simply misunderstood. We take great pride in our "friendly and accommodating" staff, and I think this is well documented in nearly all of our reviews. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you. Thank you. Safe travels!
USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent budget stay, located right off the highway in Williams. Very convenient to the Grand Canyon in the lovely little town of Williams, with great restaurants and cute stores. Check in was super easy and quick, nice little pool and hot tub. Free breakfast, and typical of budget hotels - mix of hot and cold items, and make-your-own waffles. It's a perfect place to stay when traveling to the Grand Canyon or on your way to Vegas.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am so glad that you chose to stay with us, and that you enjoyed our facility. Please come again! Safe travels!
Cicero, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good place to stay whether passing through or staying in the area to visit the sights. No problems, just clean and quiet with polite and informative staff. I look forward to my next trip to the Grand Canyon and another stay at this hotel. The floor squeaked a little between the beds, but it was no bother to us--hope the folks downstairs didn't mind.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on the second level. Breakfast is average for this price range.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am always pleased to read comments like yours, especially as they pertain to our wonderful staff. Thank you for staying with us, and please come again. Enjoy safe travels!

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!