“Exceptional Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1029 North Grand Canyon Boulevard, Williams, AZ 86046 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Williams)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Williams
England, United Kingdom
“Exceptional Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We are from England and had been touring for a week when we checked into the Quality Inn and from the moment that we contacted the hotel to the moment that we left all the staff were incredible. Nothing was too much trouble and they treated us like they had invited us into their own home. Of all the hotels we stayed in this hotel stood out because of this.

We had no complaints about the hotel and it was good value for money. I left my swimming shorts behind and they kindly forwarded them on to me.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Quality Inn. We take pride in our product and guest satisfaction. I will share your positive feedback with our staff to continue our commitment to customer service. Hope to see you again! Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The entry way to the lobby had broken and missing stucco around the door. Should of been my first clue. Room one, 1/2 inch gap between the door edge and striker on jam. Room 2, dirty sheets on both beds, room 3 burned out desk light. Was advertised as a smoke free hotel, then why was there a bucket at the door for the butts and two chairs so they could sit and smoke. The manager did everything he could to avoid conversation with the patrons

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your detailed evaluation of our product and services. I regret that you were disappointed, and I will use this information to continue to improve. We have done extensive renovations recently, and there is more to come. I sincerely hope that you will try us again in the future. Thank you.
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Planned to visit the Grand Canyon and Bearizona during Thanksgiving holiday weekend and reserved an overnight room here at the Quality Inn. I must say that for the very busy holiday and a full hotel, the stay was surprisingly quiet! We were on the bottom floor and could here some foot noise from the second floor but not extremely noisey. Still got a good nights sleep in comfortable queen-sized beds and warm room with 32 degree morning outside. The room is a nice size with a small refrigerator, coffee makers, flat-screen TV, desk w/ swivel chair, a seating chair, and night stand between the two queen beds. Very clean room. Got to the complimentary breakfast early morn which has the standard amenities along with cooked sausage and waffles to warm up. Does get crowded in the morning for eating breakfast. Would stay here again on next visit.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We appreciate your positive comments and are pleased that you had a pleasant (and quiet) stay. Please come to see us again when in northern Arizona! Thank you and safe travels!
Long Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a one night stay at hotel as we were making our way towards the Grand Canyon. The hotel was a good value. Rooms are a nice size and clean. The morning breakfast was very crowded. The eating area was small and the eating crowd was large. I waited in line for at least 15 minutes for the waffle machine. I jogged through the city of Williams in the morning and found it very interesting. It has several vintage Route 66 shops and restaurants. I would like to explore Williams more next time I am in town.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for staying with us! We are always looking for ways to achieve the best guest experience possible, and your input helps us to reach that goal. I hope you'll return to Williams and to the Quality Inn! Thank you.
New South Wales, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel was absolutely fine for our 2 night stay.

The building is located on the outskirts of town and looks fairly new. The inside is perhaps not so new but it was very clean. It was freezing when we were in Williams and the heating system worked a treat!

Management were lovely, and helped out with all of our requests.

The complimentary breakfast was great. Big variety of all the basics (cereals, breads, waffles, fruit, yoghurt, juices).

On our second morning the breakfast room was filled with people to the point there was a queue for the tables... Management again was great, saying we could take what we wanted to our room instead.

This hotel also provides a computer and printer for guests use (very handing if you are needing boarding passes!!). A free printer is something you don't see a lot.

Only negatives were the noise - could hear the neighbours tv and raised voices and also kids running up and down the halls.

• Stayed November 2014
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property for Trip Adviser! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again. Safe travels!
Atascocita, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

So I was passing through late (approximately 3:00 am) and needed sleep...
The hotel was outdated, but clean; showered the next morning (which is important) ; and was back on the road in a few hours...
Wasn't my first choice; but Can't complain...

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for you brief stay! Hope you will come back soon and enjoy a lengthier visit! Safe travels -
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

Halloween night we decided to stop in Williams on or way to our destination. Me and my husband we very tired we had been driving for 12 hours straight. My freinds had told me me about how nice the Quality Inn was when they had stayed there. That there was a very kind women working that night when they came in that she gave directions to one of the best stakehouses they had ever been to. So I was sold on the idea of staying there to. I booked the hotel and on our way we went. When me and my husband arrived we were greeted by a very rude person by the name of Micheal. When we asked for a room close by. Which I was hoping for because I just had hip sugery and could climb the stairs. He gave us a room on the second floor after I explained my situation. He said it was the only room they had. When clearly the parking lot was empty and we arrived late. There wasn't any fresh coffee and the coffee that was there had been cold. I also asked about the stakehouse. And he gave us directions. But not a coupon for the stakehouse that my freind had received. He also was very snotty and rude and never looked us in the eye. Just staired at the computer screen in front of him. Over all I was very displeased by his disposition.Also as we were pulling in he was smoking right in front of the doors as we entered. I have been a Choice Hotel member for a very long time.And have never been disappointed with any of the hotels before or had to deal with bad customer service. So I urge do not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2014

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!