“Good” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1029 North Grand Canyon Boulevard, Williams, AZ 86046 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Williams)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Williams
Long Beach, California
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had a one night stay at hotel as we were making our way towards the Grand Canyon. The hotel was a good value. Rooms are a nice size and clean. The morning breakfast was very crowded. The eating area was small and the eating crowd was large. I waited in line for at least 15 minutes for the waffle machine. I jogged through the city of Williams in the morning and found it very interesting. It has several vintage Route 66 shops and restaurants. I would like to explore Williams more next time I am in town.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New South Wales, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel was absolutely fine for our 2 night stay.

The building is located on the outskirts of town and looks fairly new. The inside is perhaps not so new but it was very clean. It was freezing when we were in Williams and the heating system worked a treat!

Management were lovely, and helped out with all of our requests.

The complimentary breakfast was great. Big variety of all the basics (cereals, breads, waffles, fruit, yoghurt, juices).

On our second morning the breakfast room was filled with people to the point there was a queue for the tables... Management again was great, saying we could take what we wanted to our room instead.

This hotel also provides a computer and printer for guests use (very handing if you are needing boarding passes!!). A free printer is something you don't see a lot.

Only negatives were the noise - could hear the neighbours tv and raised voices and also kids running up and down the halls.

• Stayed November 2014
Atascocita, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So I was passing through late (approximately 3:00 am) and needed sleep...
The hotel was outdated, but clean; showered the next morning (which is important) ; and was back on the road in a few hours...
Wasn't my first choice; but Can't complain...

Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Halloween night we decided to stop in Williams on or way to our destination. Me and my husband we very tired we had been driving for 12 hours straight. My freinds had told me me about how nice the Quality Inn was when they had stayed there. That there was a very kind women working that night when they came in that she gave directions to one of the best stakehouses they had ever been to. So I was sold on the idea of staying there to. I booked the hotel and on our way we went. When me and my husband arrived we were greeted by a very rude person by the name of Micheal. When we asked for a room close by. Which I was hoping for because I just had hip sugery and could climb the stairs. He gave us a room on the second floor after I explained my situation. He said it was the only room they had. When clearly the parking lot was empty and we arrived late. There wasn't any fresh coffee and the coffee that was there had been cold. I also asked about the stakehouse. And he gave us directions. But not a coupon for the stakehouse that my freind had received. He also was very snotty and rude and never looked us in the eye. Just staired at the computer screen in front of him. Over all I was very displeased by his disposition.Also as we were pulling in he was smoking right in front of the doors as we entered. I have been a Choice Hotel member for a very long time.And have never been disappointed with any of the hotels before or had to deal with bad customer service. So I urge do not stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2014
north yorshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014

good room on the ground floor. However there was a cement mixer in operation right outside our window. The main curtain rail was empty of curtains, blackout curtain was there though, just not up to scratch to see the empty rail. I walked to reception to point these things out. Well I don't think I should have bothered. "I really wouldn't know anything about it but I'm sure they can't work in the dark can they" As for the curtains well "I don't anything about it" My reply was " well you do now".
Nice hotel, perhaps a visit to a charm school would help.our visit was 14th Oct.

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for corresponding directly with me on your experience. We are committed to excellent customer service and your input will be utilized immediately. Again, thank you.
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on our way up to Grand Canyon for one night. Very good value.
Excellent room, breakfast and staff.
Easy access to town centre and highways.
Only negative relates to the construction of the building. The ceilings allow noise to transfer especially when you have an elephant above you with his boots on!!!

Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

When we arrived to check in, we were told that the hotel had no water. They didn't know if or when it would be working.
We were given the option of going somewhere else, checking in and hoping that the water would work again and if it didn't, our stay would be free.

Given that this meant that the toilets would only flush ONCE if the water didn't come back on, we went elsewhere.

The woman working at the front desk was very nice about it, friendly and is an asset to the hotel. It must have been a long day for her as well.

That said, they have all guests reservation contact information on file... why couldn't they call or send an email giving them a heads up? Why take all that info as part of the reservation if you aren't going to use it?

There was a family of 4 that arrived after us that were scrambling to find something as well. I felt sorry for them as it looked like they, like us, had been driving for several hours and just looking forward to some relaxation.

Can't comment on the rest of the hotel.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Jim K, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
I appreciate your comments and I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. We have learned a lot from that experience and we will certainly put your input to good use. I hope you will try us again. Thank you.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!