“Average” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1029 North Grand Canyon Boulevard, Williams, AZ 86046 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Williams)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 29 hotels in Williams
Orange County, California
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had an ok stay here. I know it's not a luxury hotel and we were there to visit the Grand Canyon so it served it's purpose. The bed was comfortable but the bathroom shower made me squirm. The inside of the curtain had other people's hair all over. I like the location; it's right off the highway and close to Route 66 where there is plenty of shopping and many great restaurants.

43 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Stayed here for 6 nights on business. Comfortable beds, clean rooms and helpful staff. Average breakfast. Nice view of mountains on the West side of the hotel. Would stay here again without question if chance arises.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Topeka, KS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This Quality Inn is newer than most. Located at the edge of town, but only about a 1/2 mile into town. Outdoor pool and hot tub. Quiet. Average breakfast. Has a colony of prairie dogs near the pool the keep the kids entertained. We would definitely return to this Quality Inn.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Bergen, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Stayed one night on our way to Grand Canyon, and was well greeted by the staff. The rooms offered good comfort, and the pool area was a great after a long day on the road. A bit far from Williams city center and Route 66, but then again, less noise also.

Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I'm pleased to hear that you had a great time at Quality Inn Grand Canyon. Thank you for the kind comments traveler.
Chandler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

Nasty! When I tried to cancel because of the nasty mess hair all over bathroom. They said I would still be charged! Although I never unloaded my suitcase! Carpet I would not let my dog sleep on!
Some one knocking on door at 10 pm saying mainiace! Door to all the rooms would not stay closed and locked!! Stay some where else!!

Stayed July 2014
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I apologize for the inconvenience traveler. The fact that you experienced these issues is a concern. I am going to look into this and I assure you, it will be taken care of.
Mentone, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our last night on the road after 4200 plus miles, we were tired and hungry. The girl at the desk was very polite and even came outside to show us where a good take out restaurant was located. My handicap prevented me from going to dinner, so my friend went to town and brought food back. The room was old, but clean and fresh.The carpet needs replacement due to its age. BREAKFAST was good, and the coffee hot. Williams is a tourist town near the GRAND CAYNON and considering the time of year we were fortunate to get a reservation. The hotel was full when we left early morning at 6:30AM, so plan ahead and get your reservation in early. I called two days in advance, and am glad I did.

Room Tip: Plan ahead. Town is 2 mile east.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for the nice comments about our friendly staff here at Quality Inn Grand Canyon. We're very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again.
Tel Aviv, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

it was the worst experience. the rooms are small and dirty . no elevator. the dining room include 10 tables only for al the cutomers. the service is bad.try to find another hotel or it is better to sleep in the car. the internet did not work most of the time.

Room Tip: i did not see other rooms
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
I am sorry you had an unpleasant stay traveler. We do our very best to try and provide a quality, clean and friendly service to all of our guests. We will take your feedback and improve upon the services we provide.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!