“Wish I could have slept” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1029 North Grand Canyon Boulevard, Williams, AZ 86046 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Williams)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #15 of 29 Hotels in Williams
Hesperia, California
“Wish I could have slept”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Taking my Dad to the Grand Canyon the next day, it would have been helpful to have gotten some sleep but our room was near a staircase and the other guests were quite noisy, going up and down all night long - sometimes horseplay on the staircase, sometimes just banging into the walls with luggage. The toilet was slow - no doubt because all the water pressure was turned down in some political scheme to be "green." I took a shower but it took forever because the pressure was so low. I hope someone saves money, or something, because I wasted a lot of my precious time. The kid at the front desk was nice and all, but not very helpful. Not a place I'd stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear traveler, I do apologize that you experienced issues during your stay with us. I can assure you though that there is not scheme regarding the water in our hotel though. We would have been more than willing to move you to a room further from the stairs if we had been notified about the inconvenience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Milton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Ashley, at the Front Desk, was extremely helpful in getting me logged in to the Internet this afternoon when we checked in to our room. The men working on re-paving the parking lot were NOT as helpful. My 70 yr. old sister & I are travelling together & I am a bit paranoid about parking close to our room. These men were extremely UN-helpful about where we could park.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
We appreciate your kind review about our staff here at Quality Inn Grand Canyon. I do apologize for the paving inconvenience but unfortunately it did have to get done. We hope that if you're ever passing through, you'll give us another chance and I know you'll be impressed.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Upon checked in, we were given a room where the house keeping hadn't cleaned the room after the previous guest. Went to the front desk and they had given us another room. This time, the room A/C was broken. Discovered the comforter contained lots of tiny hairs. Complaint and was given an alternative room just opposite. Once again, the comforter contained hair. On the carpet, found some bread crumbs, and someone else nails. Also the toilet and bath tub were cloaked.
At the back of the shower curtain, found a lot of long hairs. A/C was not operating well enough to cool down the room after running through out the whole night. Do not recommend to anyone. The management and staffs on this property are not doing their job. Folks, if you were looking for cheaper rate, please do not stay here.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Gerald, I apologize for the issues you experienced. We hold ourselves to a much higher standard and have addressed these issues with the all staff members. This is not how we want your guests stays to be and I very sincerely apologize that you did experience this.
Beenleigh, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

After a tiresome two days at Grand Canyon, we needed somewhere to rest. This place was very nice and clean, but has no guest laundry - something we required. We were also in a room by the exit door and it was very noisy with the door banging shut.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for the review Joanne. We are actually in the process of acquiring some laundry equipment so that we can add guest laundry to the facilities. Hopefully this will be complete in the coming months. Thanks again for your review.
Auburn, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stayed 2 nights while visiting the Grand Canyon. The breakfast room was nice and clean although in the mornings it was way too crowded and kept running out of items. Far too many guests for the one attendant to keep up with, I felt sorry for her. The room was clean and quiet. Some of the public areas could use some updating and I'm not sure why the pool and spa are drained.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Teresa, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I wanted to let you know that the pool and spa were drained because we were in the middle of our pool remodel. It was down for some time so that we could perform these tasks. I hope that everything else was good for you during your stay.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We had to change room 3 times because the rooms more than less fall apart...
They treated us pretty bad when the receptionist lie to us that they had fix the air conditioner in one of the room, but they obviously haven't..
The only hotel with free rooms for our roadtrip and we will think through it twice next time we considering to check in at a Quality inn hotel again.

Anyhow we want to give credit to the breakfast lady who did an excellence work to always make the guests to feel welcome with a big smile at the morning! Really appreciate that!

Stayed June 2014
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced these kind of issues Andreas. We are working to correct all issues with the hotel in order to make each guest experience a more pleasant and comfortable one.
Santa Fe
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Quality Inn
We stayed overnight after a visit to the Grand Canyon and we decided to stay here because of the location. It is about an hour from the North entrance of the park and it is near restaurants (mostly fast food). The rooms are average and a little worn, but I do have to say that the mattresses and pillows are very comfortable. So, it's a good place if you are only looking for a clean place to sleep and nothing fancy. Breakfast was a plus (waffles, eggs, sausage, pastries, etc...). I think it is more than enough to get you going when your on the road. I would stay here again if ever in the area.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
We really appreciate you review. Feedback is very important as this lets us know where we can improve. Thank you again.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!