“Great value for the money” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1029 North Grand Canyon Boulevard, Williams, AZ 86046 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Williams)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #22 of 28 hotels in Williams
Maryland, United States
“Great value for the money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms are a good size and very clean. Beds comfortable. You can't beat the price when it includes breakfast . Check in was quick and easy. I know this May seem silly but plenty of outlets to charge all the electronics that my kids travel with.

15 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
ontario
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

we stayed here while visiting the grand canyon. We found that it was quite noisey as we could hear people above us. Try to get the top floor but note you will have to use the stairs. One thing i must mention is we stayed for two nights so while we were out after our first night stay we put a dnd on the door. We thought we did not need house keeping as we had enough towels. When we return to our room our bed was made and new towel put up. Sounds silly to complain but find it strange to have housekeeping when we had the dnd sign on door. Not sure if this is a common thing to do. What happens if i was sleeping and did not hear the knock. Would be embarrassing for everyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

As a Choice Rewards customer we stayed here on our way back from the Grand Canyon for the next day's visit to Bearizona in Williams, AZ. Rooms were clean, bed was great and all though our room was facing I40 we did not hear much traffic noise. I checked in at 3:00 PM and was told I had a 2nd floor room, due to physical restrictions I asked to be move to the first floor but was told they were all reserved. I am sure if the desk clerk was on the ball (NOT LAZY) he could have made arrangements. We did not put up a fuss and drug our way up the inside stairs. The morning free breakfast as expected (you get what you pay for) was kind of a joke, low quality and a mob scene from 6:30 to 9:30 AM, so we checked Tripadvisor for a local breakfast shop and was better off for it. Would probably stay here again due to the convenient location and eat elsewhere again.

Room Tip: Inside room access, request downstairs north side room.
Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice clean good breakfast friendly staff!! We got a great dean with the hotel coupon offer... no elevator.Stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice renovated room, nice breakfast NO SMOKING would stay again

Montreal, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

It didn't seem to be too bad (except for the noise coming from the floor above, due to squeaky parquet floor), until the day after, when I woke up with my back itching. I didn't give it much attention at first, but during the day I started realizing that my legs, feet, back and arms were covered with tiny red stings, that still itch now after 5 days!

Furthermore, I find it ridiculous that they don't have an email address for contact. I tried to use the one provided in my reservation just to find out that it doesn't work, and I don't have the slightest intention to pay additional money to call them from abroad to make a formal complaint!

To be avoided!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Zach P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Lidia, I do apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. I wish we would have know that you had issues on your stay. I did however, call in my pest control tech and he was able to determine that there were no traces of bed bugs in the room. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Canon City, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here on the way to the Grand Canyon. Nice renovated room, nice breakfast- although we had to wait 15 minutes for a table, convenient location. Staff was friendly and helpful. I did notice that the exterior door to our building did not really latch all the way.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Cobble Hill
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Could not be more pleased, had a coupon from "Hotel Coupons" made it an awesome price, it was actually half of what we paid the night before at a different motel, which was also great, but hey the $$ difference ... They have done extensive renovations , \NO SMOKING allowed awesome feature.
Clean, comfortable room,front desk very genuine & helpful.. Full breakfast delicious
Give this place a try since renovations,& new management, you will be impressed
From B.C. Vancouver Island, Canada

Room Tip: Just ask politely what your needs are
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!