We spent 2 nights here whilst visiting the Grand Canyon, and it was a very clean, comfortable and pleasant stay.
Just down the road from Williams' main street, the hotel hosts good parking facilities, spacious rooms and a very nice pool and jacuzzi area.
Our room was really 2 rooms, with 1 double bed, large TV, desk/chair and a kitchen area in one, and 2 double beds, large TV and bathroom in the other.
The air con worked well, as did the free wifi. In the lobby there is free juice and coffee and also a popcorn machine you can help yourself to!
The hotel is in walking distance of the main street which is fantastic! It's full of lovely authentic shops selling lots of Route 66 stuff, great restaurants, bars and interesting bits and pieces to look at.
It's about an hours drive from the South rim of the Grand Canyon which is pretty convenient. WIlliams is a lovely town, we were very nicely surprised with everything there! Would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Williams Hotel
- Holiday Inn Williams Hotel Williams
- Holiday Inn Williams
- Williams Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Williams Az
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ramada Hotel in beautiful Williams, Arizona known as the Gateway to the Grand Canyon. As you will see the Ramada Williams is the ideal location. Conveniently located just off interstate 40, just 56 miles south of the majestic Grand Canyon. 40 miles east is Flagstaff, home of the University of Northern Arizona and the Snow Bowl slopes. To the south (60 miles) is Sedona, Arizona famous for the Oak Creek Canyon and the spectacular views of its red rock formations. There is much to see and do in Williams, Take a stroll along the Historic Route 66, enjoy a horse drawn carriage ride, watch a true re-enactment of a cowboy shoot-out, shop at one of the unique shops where local artisans sell their wares. Or enjoy one of the local restaurants (many with live entertainment. The Ramada Williams, boasts the famous "Doc Hollidays' Steak House. Just a 1/2 mile away from the Canyon Gateway Williams is the Grand Canyon Railway, departing daily to the Grand Canyon, giving a spectacular and ever changing view from the comfort of your train car. In November be sure to mark you calenders to the train and experience the magic of the Polar Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Ramada Williams/Grand Canyon Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.