“overall good stay for the charge.Breakfast started late (7...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2+ Nights, Save 25%
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Williams

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Polish first
Kodiak Island, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a regular hotel: clean and safe ( the parking behind the hotel was dark and kinda creepy though, recommend parking in front) We only slept there so we didn't need any luxuries. I was disappointed with the breakfast though, the options for eating heathy we're very limited. Waffles, sugared cereal, sugared yogurt, pastries- more fruit and non-sugar cereal would be appreciated.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for your review. The parking lot behind the motel is just as well lit as the front. We've never had anything even remotely creepy happen in either parking lot. We offer an absolutely free "continental breakfast" which consists of coffee, tea, orange juice, cranberry juice, hot chocolate, milk, white and wheat toast, English muffins, (butter, jelly, honey and peanut butter) cinnamon rolls, donuts, waffles, frosted flakes, raisin bran, yogurt, oatmeal, and apples. We do offer healthier options with the oatmeal, raisin bran, yogurt, peanut butter toast and apples.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a night when the road to Flagstaff became too icy to drive. Partly my review is out of gratefulness for this hotel being there when we desperately needed it! We were thankful for the price and that they didn't charge more than was advertised online with the bad weather. The room was spacious and clean. The lady at the front desk was nice and very helpful. Breakfast was impressively plentiful. I would stay here again and probably will if we visit the Grand Canyon anytime soon.

• Stayed January 2013
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We would love to see you again if you visit the Grand Canyon in the future.
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I arrived very late at night...manager was super nice and accomodating. Room was nice clean sheets crisp. Overall very nice experience.
The room I got was absolutely charming, had a modern decor... I felt like in much more expensive hotel...service outstanding... Thank you...

• Stayed June 2012
Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the Williams area. Thanks again!
HICKSVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was looking for a clean room for a short stay at a modest price. Room was clean, staff was awesome, continental breakfast was good too. Having read reviews of this place and noting that the hotel staff was prompt at responding to them I knew it was going to be a good stay. The staff was very helpful. They were patient with me when i had trouble logging onto the free wireless and walked me through solving my problem. they were also helpful, even to the point of sharing some advice to find the best location to stay on the next leg of my trip. They accommodated my needs and were generous with their time and responses. The room was basic and very clean. There were 2 beds in my room the one I slept on was of good condition and offered a good restful sleep. The shower had an optional pulsating (similar to shower massage) head. Continental breakfast had juice, coffee, cereals, yogurt and a waffle maker which was nice.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I think you were the gentleman who was here to do a moonlight painting of the Grand Canyon. I hope that worked out wonderfully for you. Thanks again!
SAN MARCOS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

This was our 2nd December Polar Express visit to Williams. We like to get there a day early so we can enjoy the town and not be rushed on the day of our train. We are big Super 8 fans and found the Williams Super 8 to be a very nice experience each time. The remodel of the breakfast area and breakfast items were a nice surprise. The rooms were very comfortable. The staff is helpful. The location is close to everything, and yet, allows you to feel like you are away from the busy tourist district. We will certainly visit again and again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tom W, Owner at Super 8 Williams East/Grand Canyon, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your nice review. We enjoyed having you and your family staying with us again. Hope to see you again soon!