We stayed here for 2 nights in late September.
We chose one of the three rooms in the converted train carriage,
It was surprisingly roomy inside with good facilities including shower, toilet and kitchen area.
We were very comfortable and there was no noise ( although the next room was unoccupied during our stay ).
So try something different and have fun.
For those with a child or two in tow the two cabooses on site offer really fun accommodation.
There are also a number of cabins and lots of space for RV's.
Friendly and helpful owners and their site is set in lovely countryside just a mile outside the route 66 town of Williams with numerous restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Motel & Rv Park Hotel Williams
- Canyon Motel & Rv Park Hotel
- Canyon Motel And Rv Park
- Canyon Motel Williams
- Canyon Hotel Williams
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Canyon Motel & RV Park is a remarkable 1940 Historic Route 66 property in the Pine Trees of the Kaibab National Forest. It has the Original eighteen (18) Flagstone Cottage type rooms as well as (2) two 1929 Train Car Caboose Suites and (3) three 1950 Pullman railcar rooms. In addition to these unique lodging selections, it has forty seven (47) full service RV spaces, seven (7) tent sites, an indoor heated pool, coin laundry, and a cool general store. It’s unique and different and definitely a one of a kind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Canyon Motel & RV Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.