“Do Not stay -- Run down; not kept up - - no clue about how to run a hotel. oy, veh!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Budget Host Inn Williams

Save Saved
You added Budget Host Inn Williams to your Saves list
Budget Host Inn Williams
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   620 W Rte 66, Williams, AZ 86046   |
Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Williams
Scottsdale, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel should be closed down and sold -- no standards of any kind. There were not fitted sheets on the bed -- I wondered about bed bugs, beds very uncomfortable -- culture barriors. People talking outside until wee hours of morning -- although it did stop after I called and asked them to please ask guests to talk quietly so the rest of us could sleep. The continental breakfast was atrocious --- broken cookies, literally, and a small muffin. Showers gross -- bathroom not clean. . . . sink not working properly. I showered quickly just to feel refreshed. Towels were disgusting and should be used as rags. Close the place down and find someone who knows how to manage a hotel to redo it. Could be really cute. People were nice, but don't have a clue about how to maintain a hotel and serve the public.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

There were bugs pubic hair and dried blood on the bed and bathroom. They refused to give me a refund do not stay here ever!

• Stayed July 2012
Goodland, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Stayed here with our dog dog pooped in floor cleaned it up and the lady there still charged us $20 dollars for the smell, all they did was air out the room, what a rip off. This place is not a bargain. The lady there is rude and figures out way to rip you off of your hard earned money. Plus I already paid here a pet deposit. Will not stay here again. The air conditioning in the room it was hot as hell all night in there and could not sleep at all. When I got the room she said the dogs could not be on the bed because of the hair, well she should expect hair if she gonna allow pets. It is normal for your dogs to want to get on the bed with you anyway. I let mine get on there anyway ha ha.

Room Tip: Just dont stay here at all find another motel, this one sucks!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! BED BUGS!!!!

We got this hotel room because we were travelling from St Louis to vegas with a pet and wanted to save money...LESSON LEARNED!

When we checked in the lady was rude and the language barrior just made it worse. After she handed us our remote for the room I should have ran away...but thought.,,.it's only for 1 night. We got to our room (RM 6) and when I opened the door there were leaves on the floor. Turns out it's easy for leaves to get in your room with a 1 inch gap under the door. I went to the front desk and asked for an extra towel because there was only 2 and there were me, my husband, and 4 year old. I also asked him for some towels to cover the hole in the door. He handed me "towels for the shower" and told me he would bring me "towels for the door".

After we went to eat we came back to chill and it sounded like the people above us were going to fall into our room. After looking at the shower I decided my kid wouldn't step foot in there but all I could say was "At least we are not in the Hood".

Next thing we know my husband sees a bug crawling on the bed. We jump up and investigate...BED BUGS!! OMG! I was horrified! I called the front desk and told the lady there are bugs in your hotel room and you might want to come and look because I will be there in a minute to get a refund. No one ever showed up. We took all of our clothes off and put them in a bag. Lucky for us we decided that night to only bring in the clothes we needed for the next day instead of our huge suitcase because we had to throw away the clothes we were wearing.,

I went to the front desk and the lady was acting like she didn't know what the problem was. She refunded my money and I told her I wanted compensation for the clothes we are having to trash., She said "just wash them" and I said "You can't just wash out bed bugs!" She made me wait til her son arrived. I told him I wanted compensation...he followed me to the room. I showed him the bugs and the BLOOD SPLATTER on the bed where my son was just laying (wasn't his blood) and the son says to me "Ok...it's not like we have a bed bug breeding farm here" and I said "What? You can't see the bugs right there? I sure didn't bring them with me and I think we both know that" I asked him if I was supposed to just assume responsibility of possibly of getting bugs when I checked into this crappy hotel? and his response was "Didn't you see the quality of the hotel when you checked in?" HUH?

Needless to say I lost it and after yelling to the entire motel that this place is infested he called the cops. After talking to the cops I said "I can't believe that they are allowed to just let people stay here not knowing they may be sitting in bed bugs etc...the bugs were full of blood" the cop looked at me, shook his head, and whispered "I know". I got a copy of their last bug spray which was from the day before and left that town as quick as possible. Left about $200 worth of clothes and their bugs in the trash and drove to the Best Western in Kingman 40 miiles down the road.

Room Tip: GO TO KINGSMAN 40 miles down the road!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Tuolumne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

I've written good reviews for this place in the past because it was a bargain at the time. It's no longer a bargain, it's a mess.

The place is so run down that it wouldn't surprise me to find out they're charging by the hour. The place is shabby. The furnishings broken. The bathroom is a mess: dirty tub, gray towels, brown water, no toilet paper. The free Wifi might be nice, if you can get a signal--I couldn't.. And the worst was a creepy man that was smoking outside the office that ran in when we pulled up, then peeked through a crack in the door while the female clerk checked up in.

In all fairness the carpet was stain-free, the fridge and microwave worked well but I didn't want to combine food with any environment that requires HAZMAT safety.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

We booked our room thru booking .com and there were no reviews on that site for this hotel. Now we know why, my fault I should have researched longer. The room was very old, run down, musty smelling,and NOT AMERICAN FRIENDLY. We went up to Williams to get out of the heat in Phoenix for a couple of days. My husband has Asthma and I beleive he got sick from the mold. We left a day early and I told the owner that he was sick and we were leaving a day early and could we get our 2nd night money back. She said absolutly no for any reason have a good day..Wow DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011 via mobile

Me and my fiance stayed in the Budget Host Inn for one night well coming back from the Grand Canyon well when we first walked in to the motel we could tell that the receptionst did not like Americans whatsoever she was very rude i simply asked why it was $80 for one night and she said because of taxes she was not friendly in the least. she would not give us a one bedroom so we got 2 bedroom non smoking room The room was disguising the carpet was dirty as well as the bathroom there were holes is the bathroom and closet walls the floor was sticky the room smelled of mold and musk. The beds were very hard the comforter look dirty like it had been a while since it had been throughly washed luckly we brought our own pillows,blanket and towel. The bathroom window rattled all night making it very difficult to get any slepp the cleaning lady banged on our door at 9am even though check out wasn't until 11am and when me and my fiance packed some of our stuff and put it in our veichle the receptionst locked us out...

• Stayed May 2011

Been to Budget Host Inn Williams? Share your experiences!