The room was very well decorated and had a soft but comfortable bed, The reception desk were accommodating (gave us a late check out as our grand canyon hiking had left us a little worse for wear) and gave good advice about where to et. Breakfast basic but all in all very good value for the price and we were glad we stayed in Williams rather than in the immediate proximity of the canyon (even though it meant we had to wake up in the early hours of the morning to make the canyon before sunrise), Red Raven restaurant is a short walk away from here and highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Totally renovated. Flat screen TV's. Luxury linens. Located in the heart of Williams, great location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Downtowner-Rte 66 Hotel Williams
- Rodeway Inn And Suites Downtowner-Rte 66
- Rodeway Inn Williams
- Williams Rodeway Inn