“Excellent sandwich shop” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 45 restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American, Soups, Sandwiches
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: A Family Friendly Cafe & Sandwich Shop Whether it be an early morning Breakfast, an afternoon Lunch or evening Dinner we are here to serve you from 6:00AM - 8:00PM Monday-Saturday. BREAKFAST: Bacon, Eggs and Hash Browns Patty Sausage, Eggs and Hash Browns Ham Steak, Eggs and Hash Browns Pancakes Belgium Waffle Coffee/Tea/Orange Juice/Fountain Drinks LUNCH/DINNER: Gourmet Sandwiches Hamburgers Hot Dogs Fresh Salads Soup of the day Coffee/Tea/Orange Juice/Fountain Drinks Take-Out Lunch/Dinner Service Avoid the long lines at the Grand Canyon Restaurants and let us pack you a LUNCH/DINNER TO-GO that you can enjoy while you are touring the Grand Canyon, our National Forrest or traveling to your next destination.
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent sandwich shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Stopped at the Saddlebag Sandwich Shop in Williams, Arizona, yesterday on the way back to Henderson, NV, from a visit to the Grand Canyon. Ordered a Club sandwich and Chile which were both excellent. Restaurant was clean with very friendly service. Would highly recommend stopping for a visit if you are passing through Williams.

• Visited October 2013

88% Recommend
in NJ
“Cute Place to Grab a Bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had the the club sandwich with cole slaw, my companion the hot dog & fries. You order at the counter, pay & then it's brought to you. Sandwich was huge I had to take part of it home & the cole slaw was great I consider myself a connoisseur of cole slaw & this place makes great cole slaw! My companion had no complaints. The decor is quite charming brick walls & antique stuffed scattered about. Our meal was 9.99 & 5.99, drinks were 1.75 each we thought the food was very good & reasonably priced. Pretty extensive menu for a sandwich shop you are sure to find something you like.
We were both pretty full so we skipped dessert but they offer ice cream & funnel cakes.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fredonia, New York
“Great Lunch in Williams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Newly opened restaurant has a great atmosphere. Very clean and pleasant; staff was friendly. Nice variety on the menu and the quality of ingredients is outstanding! Lots of locals eating lunch, so it must be good. Nice change from most of the other places in town. Would definitely return.

• Visited September 2013
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Food Very Good, Service Not So Much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

A local from Williams referred us to this sandwich shop but said it was new and he wasn't sure about their service as he's heard both good and bad. That part turned out to be true because the gal behind the register was really 'slow' and couldn't make change worth a darn and she couldn't understand that I didn't want extra mayo on my egg salad sandwich. When we finally got it ordered, the egg salad sandwich was very good and the cup of chili was also very good on a rather rainy day. My husband ordered a meat ball sandwich. He paid for our meals and drinks and then they came back and told him the meatballs weren't ready yet so he opted to just have an iced tea since he'd had a big breakfast. Gal was very confused about how to refund his money (I blamed it on her maybe being new) but even after being shown how to do the refund she still got it wrong. Hopefully this will all get better with time as my sandwich and soup was very good but with bad service it won't fly. I saw her having problems with other customers, not just us.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williams, Arizona, United States
“Great Sandwich Shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This sandwich shop just opened a couple of weeks ago. I ordered the Reuben with Potatoe Salad. Generous amounts of meat on the sandwich and the potatoe salad was nice and creamy. Both tasted really good. I had to wait about 10 minutes but the restaurant was packed the day I went in for lunch. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Since the Brown Bag Sandwich shop closed last year this shop is a wonderful replacement and convieniently located in the center of town. Skip the fast food and come here!!!

• Visited August 2013