“Good food Obama quiet night” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Good food Obama quiet night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We were staying in a motel just across the road and thought we'd try this place for dinner. We all thoroughly enjoyed our food especially my daughter who had the steak. We sat outside which was fine but it was a very quiet night and there may have been more atmosphere had we sat inside. The service was also good and I would definitely eat here again if we returned to Williams.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Salt Lake City, Utah
“The Best In Williams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

me and my friends stopped here this time as we come to williams yearly and try different restaurants and shop . this restaurant is by far the best one weve tried yet i highly recommend it the themed rooms were also very cool and theyve got a spa what more could u want lol five star for sure great food and great people i think weve found our main restaurant for williams az.

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Delicious food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Although we've been to Williams many times, somehow we never made it to the Branding Iron until last night. We want with friends and had a great meal. I had the brisket and the other 3 had the Taco salad (which we had all hear was excelkent). Two had it topped by chicken and one chose steak. They all said it was fantastic, the neat was seasoned well and tasted great. My brisket cane with a salad, roll or corn bread, bbaked potato or mashed, and baked beans or green beans. The baked beans were more of a chili style bean, and very good. The brisket was cooked to perfection, tender, and we took home leftovers to add to breakfast today. There's an extensive list of beers on tap and some unique cocktails that sounded really good. We chose to sit outside, it's a covered area and seating is at large "picnic" tables. There's traditional seating inside. We enjoyed the food, music, and "old west" atmosphere.

D.C.
“Great food. Great Old West ambiance.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

So happy with my choice to come here for dinner. Our server was attentive and friendly. The food was very delicious. I really think that was the best taco salad I've ever had. My parents loved their brisket and fish and chips; my children were very happy with the portion and taste of their food. We dined outside, which just happens to be in the middle of a make-believe Old West town that is very well done. Some shops are real, some are for show, some are just for fun- like the jail. Fun for adults, but amazing for the kids. We didn't wait long for the food but it went extra quick since the kids were so occupied exploring the town and taking a gazillion pics. All 7 of us gave it two thumbs up!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Relaxing environment with amazing ribs!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My dad and I came out to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon. We wanted some local dining and decided on the Branding Iron. Lemme say that I am so glad we did. The environment was relaxing and friendly, the service was top notch, and the food was fantastic! I had the ribs and it was fall off the bone, finger licking good! I'll definitely advise this restaurant to anyone!