“Unique and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 45 restaurants in Williams
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Dessert, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Reservations a must. Notice: June 18, 2014: Our lease has been transferred to another business. We will be closing our doors July 20, 2014. We'll miss you all and thank you for making us the number 1 restaurant for 4 years. God bless you, Kathi & Kevin
London, England, United Kingdom
“Unique and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Saloon fun with web-enabled juke box which means that anything gets played

Friendly staff cheap drinks on promotion e.g. Bud for 2.50 every night

Locals and tourists

Pulled pork amazing tender, same goes for the ribs. Great slaw and fries to garnish. Would recommend

TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Thank you to our new friends in the British Isles. We enjoyed serving you and hope you'll come back again if you're ever in the area.

89% Recommend
Cardiff
“HIidden Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We were only in Williams for 3 nights, unforunately the Singing Pig was not open on the Thrsday. We didn't get to go there until the Saturday. If it had been open on the first night we would have been there every night. Great Hosts and great food. I had the Pigs Balls with extra hot sauce, others had the ribs and burgers. All served hot and very tasty.

Plenty of Bar games and dancing going on, and everyone seemd to be enjoying themselves.

Well worth paying a visit.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
So kind of you to let others know about your wonderful experience here at The Singing Pig BBQ. We thank you for your kindness and hope you have wonderful food wherever you go. God bless you , Kathi & Kevin
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Not Good”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch after seeing this the #1 place in Williams. Food was beyond bad. Pulled pork was bland and sandwich had mayo and a slice of American cheese. Fries were ok. Waitress requested payment on delivery of food. Did not bring back change. Guess she decided it was a tip. Wrong, place SUX!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Sir: We are sorry you did not enjoy your visit to The Singing Pig. If this review is true I must ask why you did not let us know while you were here that you did not like your sandwich. We would have happily fixed it for you or refunded your money. Perhaps you did not see on the menu the ingredients that were on the sandwich, including the cheddar cheese. People who notice the ingredients will ask for certain items they do not like to be left off their meal. We would have happily done that for you. Were you sitting in the restaurant or in the saloon? If you were in the saloon, the reason we ask for payment at the time of serving the meal is because a few have tried to leave out the saloon door after eating their entire meal and trying not to pay. Now we know you would never do that but hope you understand our policy for the reason stated. If you paid me in cash and there was change coming and I did not return your change why didn't you say something? Please tell me how much change was owed you and I'll be happy to refund it to you. Just let me know how much your bill was and how much you gave me. I assure you, if this happened it was an oversight on my part and I deeply apologize.
“Exceptional Service - Perfect Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My daughter and I went to The Singing Pig BBQ restaurant this evening. We met Kathi and Kevin who are the owners and operators of the restaurant. Kevin cooks and Kathi meets, greets and serves. They are personable, considerate, and genuinely interested in providing quality food and service.

I ordered the Rib and Chicken plate with fries and slaw. My daughter shared my meal and ordered a pulled pork sandwich which we split. The ribs, chicken and pulled pork literally melt in the mouth. Fries are crispy, not greasy. Meats were cooked to perfection. Sauce has a unique flavor that was so good my daughter and I both dipped our fries in the extra BBQ sauce.

We chose to sit in the century old Tavern attached to the restaurant. Locals surrounded us. Some danced, Others hung out at the bar, and a few used the pool tables.

Service was exceptional, Food was perfect.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
TheSingingPigBBQ, Owner at The Singing Pig BBQ Restaurant, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you both. Kathi & Kevin
Williams, AZ
“Best burger ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been here a couple times since Singing Pig moved up to #1, as I just wasn't sure they could beat Red Raven and Dara Thai and had to experience it for myself. The first time, sometime last summer, I ordered the ribs. They were good, juicy, fall-off-the-bone tender. The cole slaw was good. Was it a darn good meal? Absolutely. Was it the #1 place in Williams? Top 5, yes, but I just couldn't put them above the two I mentioned before.

But then my roommate told me a couple months ago that I needed to try the burger. So we went back, and I ordered the double burger. It was a double cheeseburger with BBQ shredded pork on top. There was some sort of horseradish mayo on top of that. I took that first bite and nearly passed out. The flavors that were in that bite were absolutely astonishing. I've never tasted anything like it. I devoured the burger. The cole slaw was absolutely top-notch. THIS was worth the #1 ranking in Williams! Sure, the ribs were good, but that burger was without a doubt the best burger I have ever eaten in my life. Singing Pig, you have proven you are worthy of #1! Definitely my #1 recommendation for a place to eat in Williams!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
We agree, the Black Angus Burger with pulled pork is the best! Thank you for joining us for your meal and we hope to see you again next time you're in town. Kathi & Kevin