“Loved the store” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 7 Shopping in Williams
Sun City West
“Loved the store”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2011

Had lots of nice things, but beware! After looking at many mugs with the Route 66 theme, I bought one that was black and had The Route 66 sign and at the bottom "The Mother Road". Inside the mug it had 8 different Route 66 signs. When I got home I washed it, and the next day had my coffe in it. After I washed it the second time all of the black with the print was coming off. It looks as if it is just paper and not painted on. So if I wash it again it will all come off and be just a completely clear mug. Really sad about that, especially for what I paid for it. I came from the East coast to the West coast on Route 66 in '59 so it had a lot of meaning to me. Just be careful of the souvenirs you buy--they may not be all what you think they are. Really, really disappointed regarding this mug.

Visited March 2011

Williams, Arizona
“I really enjoy this shop on Route 66 in Arizona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

I just recently bought a pair of old style "trap door" long johns at Colors of the West and sent them to a friend of mine who has a 20 month old son. I have purchased leather gun belts here along with lariats and other items. I enjoyed the many items they have from Route 66 and Grand Canyon items. I enjoy stopping in here and seeing what new items they have. I will be buying some items to take back to Missouri for Christmas gifts.