Was third time we have done trip, so obviously we enjoy it very much.
The Kids want to do Polar Exspress next year, so might change time of trip in the coming future to do that.
Only problem I had was the excellent bartender named Barak was no longer working there...
He was full of knowledge and a joy to the entire family.
On this last trip we had two other people wait on us, and they seemed disinterested in anything other than closing up for the night. Real dissapointment from previus experiences at Spencers. I could not get a good answer as to where Barak was now, but whomever has him working for them is I am sure reaping the benefits of his kindness and detail to hospitality.
Thank you GCR for another friendly nice vacation.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.