We did this trip with two of our grandchildren (10 and 14). Great experience. We enjoyed the train ride, the hotel was wonderful. Our only negative was the dinner buffet. Would have liked better choices: fatty beef brisket, dried chicken nuggets and breast, will not win approval from anyone.
Breakfast buffet was good with an excellent omelet selection. We stayed two nights at the hotel, did the train, plus a motor coach tour....this was a great experience. Touring the Main Street and the many shoot outs was great fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway