I stayed at this resort 2 weeks ago and I adored it. Once we walk in through the double doors, you are welcomed by a warm, immaculate lobby decorated like the Grand Canyon. I was in room 2119 and it was absolutely outstanding! The bathroom was extremely clean, the beds were VERY comfortable, and very big TV. Housekeeping was very nice as well. Also, their restaurant, Spenser's, had great food, as well as their buffet on the other side of the hotel. They had a wonderful gift shop connected to the buffet. Now, the train ride to the Grand Canyon was a lifetime experience. The two and a half hour ride was filled with entertainment as well as breathtaking scenery. I definitely recommend on taking this Grand Canyon train trip. It picks you up and drops you off in front of the day. What an experience. I am definitely returning!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway