This is a large hotel next to a train depot and restaurant. We booked a package tour that included two days at this hotel, two dinners, two breakfasts, train passage to the Grand Canyon, and one night at the Grand Canyon Maswik lodge. I booked the most basic room, and was pleasantly surprised. Everything was clean and neat. The coffee maker didn't work, but they offered to replace it. By then, I already had some in the lobby. A trivial thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway