We stayed at the Railway Hotel on January simply because it was convenient for us since we were taking the train. The employees seemed unhappy and unmotivated. The rooms were dusty and the carpet had a small stain. The lobby had comfortable sofas, a warm fire in the chimney, and a coffee machine which we enjoyed as the weather was rather cold.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Canyon Railway Williams
- Fray Marcos Hotel
- Hotel Grand Canyon Railway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historical hotel named after a member of a Spanish expedition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Grand Canyon Railway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.