“Average price for a hotel restaurant and pretty good food.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
SAN ANTONIO
“Average price for a hotel restaurant and pretty good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel and ate here. The menu prices are the same as any hotel restaurant. the food was pretty average but then again I got there at 940 and they close at 10pm.The service was still good for being a last minute customer. Try the Canyon Amber it is soo tasty. I would eat here again if I stayed at the hotel again but I would not make it a point to say I have to go back to eat at this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sherbrooke, Canada
“Should have gone to Rod's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our motel offered a discount to this restaurant, so we decided to try it. It is located in the Holiday Inn near the McDonald's. Don't know what to say except that the food was lousy and the restaurant was downright cold. The waitservice was acceptable and fine. My «medium» steak was rare and I didn't even bother to send it back because it was so tough. The vegetables were barely warm let alone cooked and the potatoes were lumpy. I dislike restaurants where I can make much better at home, so for me it was a big disappointment.

Visited December 2012
Mesa, Arizona, United States
“Steak Good, everything else...not so much”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Ate here while staying two nights at the holiday Inn. Repeat customer from a couple years back.
Ordered a filet mignon, it was cooked exactly as I like. Garlic Mashed were pasty, vegetables were ok, service so so...salad bar that cost an extra $3.50 is a joke....canceled it once i saw it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Overpriced with average food, no way would I eat here again. The best part was watching the tour bus unload. I love people and fashion watching.

Bewdley, United Kingdom
“Not convenient for town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Doc Holliday's was recommended by my hotel and I made the mistake of thinking it was on the main strip. It is actually located about a mile away attached to the Holiday Inn and by the freeway.

On my visit, the restaurant was very quiet and the service was reasonably quick. I had a steak which was cooked just as I liked, but the vegetables were not good.

It was more expensive than I thought but reasonable.

• Visited September 2012