Waidroka was above my expectations for everything. A peaceful out of the way resort with friendly and helpful staff. Food and atmosphere were great! I liked the large bar/lounge/dining area that brought everyone together after a day of surfing and/or diving.
Surfed Jays (small) on one day, Pipes on one day (Nearly head high set waves) and Frigates on 5 days ( overhead set waves on 4 out of 5 days). Gil and Boris were a great help in determining where to surf on each day.
We stayed in a panorama room which gives a good view of the lagoon and surrounding reef.
There a plenty of activities in and around the resort, a short bush walk beside a small creek, stand up paddle boards and kayaks, pool table and volleyball court. While I was surfing my wife enjoyed the snorkelling on the nearby reef.
The resort taxi is always available for trips outside the resort.
Everyone very helpful and friendly. Met some very nice people along the way. All in all a terrific holiday!
- Also Known As:
- Waidroka Bay Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Hotel Korovisilou
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Hotel
- Waidroka Bay Surf Dive Resort
- Waidroka Bay Resort Fiji/Viti Levu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where tropical rainforest meets the Pacific Ocean nestles a tranquil Boutique Resort, offering an absolute adventure into Fiji's culture combined with worldclass SURFING - DIVING - FISHING and everything else the ocean has to offer. The perfect combination of pure relaxation and exhilarating action, Waidroka Bay Resort offers mind-blowing Surfing at Frigates Passage and many other breaks like famous Pipe or Serua Rights, world class Diving at the famous Bega Lagoon & Reef, as well as shark diving, Game- & Sport Fishing, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Rainforest-Trekking and all that is expected of a Fijian oceanfront adventurer paradise. Famous Fijian hospitality and smiles, a variety of beautiful accommodation, great food, stunning views, exhilarating activities on the highest level and a dream location conveniently located on the main island, Viti Levu, only 2 hours distance from the airport and 20 minutes away from the 'Adventure Capital' of Pacific Harbour - yet totally secluded in the midst of the rainforest on our own private Lagoon. Waidroka Bay Resort is a true haven for those seeking a home away from home combined with an intimate and private boutique experience and atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Waidroka Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.