This was our first visit to Wickenburg. Our friends that we went with suggested that we all stay at the Best Western. When we pulled up I thought, "This is not going to be good". The hotel was painted in some funky colors and looked haphazard on the outside.
We checked in and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was initially concerned about our room which backed up to a street. As soon as we entered the room I heard a train going by and thought this was going to be an issue, but we did not hear another train during our stay. The room was very clean and bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. I would say the only downside to the room was the heater. It was very loud and kicked on and off all night.
Just an extra comment here: We went to Anita's Mexican Food for dinner and it was outstanding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Motel located on bank of Hassayampa River in downtown area, 4 miles from airport (courtesy transfer). We are walking distance to a handful of restaraunts and the movie theater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Rancho Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Rancho Grande Hotel Wickenburg
- Best Western Wickenburg
- Wickenburg Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Wickenburg