“Comfortable and VERY reasonable” 5 of 5 stars

My Place Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   401 W Apache St, Wickenburg, AZ 85390   |
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Wickenburg
Missoula, Montana
“Comfortable and VERY reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We were guests of Milla and Senda at My Place Suites for a week. Our hosts were most accomodating and gracious. Our's was a one bedroom with well equipped kitchen that we used everyday for breakfast and dinner. There is also a barbecue and outdoor fireplace area on the charming grounds. Small saltwater swimming pool too. Bed was supper comfortable and the location quiet. Slept like a baby. Downtown Wickenburg and Basha grocery store are a few blocks away and there is a convenience store right across the street. If you like your privacy and enjoy more of a vacation rental type situation, this is the place for you. Not to mention, the price is hard to beat and I did shop around when looking for places in Wickenburg.

Room Tip: Internet Connection not super strong so let Milla know if you need a good one. I just went outside...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
MillaMyPlace, Owner at My Place Suites, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
Thank you so much, Mary!

You gave some good tips to our future guests. Hope to see you again!

Milla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Canyon Lake, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

My Place Suites is owned by two of the warmest, kindest people you will ever meet and their warmth and concern for their guests is obvious in the way they have thought of everything to make your stay a pleasant, great experience. They have refurbished and lovingly appointed each area of the grounds as well as the inviting, clean rooms. They make you feel soooo comfortable and welcome that it is difficult to leave! A place in Wickenburg, Arizona that made us look forward to another visit.
BEST HOME AWAY FROM HOME.
Jan and Butch

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you so much, my beautiful Jan!

I know that you have reservation already, but I would love to see you sooner.

Sorry, didn't respond earlier (one of those things that I've been postponing for later, when I'm done with all work.)

Love you,

Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

What a perfect find...Have never been more impressed with place to stay EVER..Owners Milla & Senda were more than welcoming...We were welcomed as if we have been friends forever..The grounds were peaceful and the rooms were very comfortable.You could not ask for a better experience for your stay in Wickenburg...We have been going to Wickenburg for 30 years and since finding Mi Place Suites will not stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: .Mi Place Suites
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Can't wait to see you again!

Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

We found this gem of a place on Craigslist while looking for accommodations for month of March. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. The suite was everything we needed and the outside living area was very inviting and calming. The heated pool and fire pit were a definite plus. The owners Milla and Senad were most friendly and welcoming with great fireside cuisine and conversation. Look no further and spend some time here, you will agree it is oh so much more than a motel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Pam,

It's been a while now. Hope that you feel at home in AZ by now. Thank you for beautiful flowers.

Let me know when you are coming our way. Would love to make you a dinner.

Kensmt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

There is no place you will find anywhere with more charm and ambiance than My Place Suites. The property is immaculately maintained and the owners are as charming and nice people as you can find on earth! The property has been very nicely, completely renovated and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend the town of Wickenburg and specifically My Place Suites as an ideal place to spend some time!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice! But the further towards the rear, the quieter, (but it's pretty quiet in...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Thank you so much, Ken!

Hope to see you again!

Homeland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Rooms are clean, nice decor,everything you need inside for a great stay. The owners are special, they sense if you want to meet others or want a quiet quick in and out stay. The fire pit at night is a spectacular part of the stay. Always something special around the fire, great conversation, tips on what to see and do in the area. Don't miss your chance to come for
visit.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words!

March us coming, are you?

Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My Place Suites is THE place to stay if you are visiting the Wickenburg area. Our hosts tended to our every need and provided a relaxing, restful casita (apartment) at a reasonable price. I would strongly recommend My Pace Suites as your "Home Away From Home" in Wickenburg!

Room Tip: All rooms have kitchens. We enjoyed the extra space offered by the 1 bedroom casita because we were...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you, my dear Joanne!

Hope to see you soon!

Love you,

Milla

Been to My Place Suites? Share your experiences!