“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 928-684-1200
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving Wickenburg and Scottsdale Looking for something challenging - something real? Tired of the same old amusement park type tour? Drive a desert equipped ATV in small groups. Visit ghost towns, gold mines, mountain tops and canyons in historic Wickenburg, Arizona. ATV tours from Scottsdale Arizona explore the mountains, rivers and Lakes near Four Peaks. See amazing places you won't believe exist and might not find on your own. An Adventure of a Lifetime! A family owned business - let Jeanette & Steve Schwarzbach take you on an Adventure of a Lifetime!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2011

This is by far the most entertaining and adventurous thing I've done ever. I have traveled overseas and done plenty of ATV riding elsewhere but nothing compares to this. I have ridden with Adventures of a Lifetime not just once, but three times. If you travel to Phoenix, Wickenburg is only about an hour away and well worth the trip. There's plenty just to look at if your not big on riding. You can go on an easy trip or a more difficult one. The guide knows all the best trails, and there is an infinite amount of them in the desert. The guide (Steve) and his family are extremely friendly and fun to be around. I can guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Connecticut
9 attraction reviews
“Simply Amazing - SO Worth the $$”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2011

We had a lot of fun during our stay in Wickenburg, but the Adventures of a Lifetime ATV tour was the best part of our trip. My husband and I were the only ones on the trip that day, and Steve took us on a great 4.5 hour ride! I'd never even BEEN on an ATV before, and with Steve's careful instruction, I was climbing steep, rocky mountains without fear in a short time. It was the BEST way to see the desert - and totally worth the price of a message! (Though the message is good afterwards) I would recommend it to just about anyone - it can be very physical - more than I'd expected - so be prepared to use your arm and leg muscles! Thanks, Steve, for a FANTASTIC time. P.S. His dog is beautiful and kind, too!

Fincastle, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Something every family should do!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

Steve's atv tours allow you to see awe inspiring canyons, vistas, mountains, mines, and rivers that you couldn't see any other way. My children enjoyed their first tour so much that they asked for another tour as their only Christmas present.
Steve, Jeannette, Joey, and Brent take care of all the details so that you can enjoy the ride and the awesome views. I can't think of a better way to spend the day ( or week) in Arizona than going on one of Steve"s tours. If you are in the Phoeniz area, take a day off to enjoy a tour dwith Steve. I've been on six and will back for more.
Robert

Grayslake, Illinois
“The best riding time of my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

This is truly an adventure of a lifetime. Steve and his team are awsome they took us on a atv tour that was breath taking. Showing us gold mines, rivers, quick sand and the area landscape. He takes the time to explain everything to you. Weather your a novice rider or an expert he can show you some extreme terrain. I have ridden in many areas in the midwest but this area is the best. You just can't beat riding a atv up the side of a mountain a couple thousand feet up and looking down at the city you just came from. This is truly an adventure of a lifetime and a must for people who like to ride atv's or just explore. I will certainly be back to explore more next time thanks steve.

Los Angeles, California
“Super fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2010

The owner Steve took my group on a wonderful atv tour in the back woods of the desert. He also let us shoot his pistol. Fabulous way to get to know the locals and the land. Definitely a must do if you are in Wickenburg.