This was our 6th visit to the ranch and it never disappoints. This resort is perfect for all ages and offers activities for everyone. Riding is great and the wranglers do a good job to ensure you have a good experience. This trip was with my 2 teenagers and parents. It was nice to be able to get away from the outside world and relax. We have stayed in most of the room types and none disappoint and have plenty of room. Always well stocked bathrooms with plenty of towels and amenities including chapstick and makeup remover cloths.
We did the ATV tour one afternoon which is pricey, but well worth it if you are adventurous- The kids also did Skeet and Trap for the first time and despite the wind and cold wanted to go back the next day for another round.
The staff is amazing and GM Rui is always present and welcoming.
Food is good and plentiful. You will not go hungry!
We spent Christmas there and they make a huge deal of Santa arriving via horseback and delivering gifts to everyone including adults at the ranch. They even suggest putting a boot by the fire so Santa can fill it up with candy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come ride our rugged trails, tee off at one of Golf Digest's Top 100 U.S. courses or luxuriate in a spa treatment featuring local desert ingredients. Savor cookout feasts with old friends and old wines, or make new friends over fresh local fare in the nostalgic main lodge. Bring the kids and celebrate our holiday traditions like Christmas boots by the fireplace and Easter egg hunts. Or make it a memorable couples-affair with peaceful rides and moonlit nature walks. At Rancho de los Caballeros there's always something to do, including doing nothing - preferably by the pool. Come retreat for a weekend or more and see what makes us so special. With 20,000 acres of lush open range, 100 saddle horses and seasoned wranglers to reassure greenhorns, the ranch offers an uncommon Western vacation you'll never forget. Full American Plan rates include three inspired meals each day... just listen for the dinner bell and savor a half-century tradition of Western hospitality and personalized service. At Rancho de los Caballeros, you'll feel right at home on the range. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rancho de los Caballeros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Hotel Wickenburg
- Rancho De Los Caballeros Wickenburg