“Mmmmmmmm” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Vancover Island
“Mmmmmmmm”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Rode out with 7 bikes. We stopped in for lunch. The servers were very friendly. I had an omelet that was very tasty. Burgers to Cobb salad was had & everyone said they really enjoyed there meals. Will definitely recommend this place.

Chandler, Arizona
“Awesome stop on a Road Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

My family (we have a 3 and 6 year old) stopped here after getting gas from our roadtrip comming home to Phoenix from San Diego.
Yuma is a dump and we hate stopping there. We ate at this restaurant/bar for a late lunch early dinner.
This place was great! Nacho's and Quessidillas were awesome. Beers were only $1.50! Wish I had this place by our house in Chandler. It seemed more of a bar then a restaurant, but I would guess anytime before 7:00 would be fine for kids. I didn't feel "weird" having them in there at 3:30 - 5:00
Ohhh... and the table chairs were padded and sooo comfy!
We will definately make this our go to stoping place on our San Diego road trips now. It is about 2 hours from Chandler and about 3:30 from San Diego. With a nice clean gas station next door.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome people & food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on my way back to Mesa after a week of business in Yuma. Great burgers and very friendly staff. Met the owner Billy who treated me as though he has known me years. Made me feel very welcomed. It is right off the highway behind the Jack in the box. He shared that he char broils all of hid high quality beef. Ill say I am very glad I drove by Jack in the Box and stopped here instead. You'll be glad you did! Local come here that says something to me.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quogue, New York
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Just passing through on our way to San Diego, stayed at the Microtell & went to this place for a meal. We were really happy, food was fine service good & the group performing was as good as any in NY.

• Visited January 2013