Average hotel close to the amazing Grand Canyon South Rim. For the price we paid we would stay again. The ladies at the front desk went above and beyond to help us with places to see at the Canyon and we were able to by our park pass and charge it to our room which was easy. The continental breakfast was very good as well. We had dinner in the sports bar and grill which was yummy too. Chino was our bartender/server and he was very friendly and gave excellent service.
They have a bowling alley and arcade games which was a nice perk!!! ***WARNING*** If you stay on a Monday or Thursday night they have a locals league that occupies all the lanes till 9pm...really? You close at 10pm...sucked that we only had an hour to enjoy, especially since we picked this hotel so we could enjoy a few adult beverages at the end of the day and bowl without having to drive.
Also we stayed in the 2000 building on the second floor. No elevators??????? I read a review (after our visit) mentioning the fact their building did not have them. The guest service Rep responded that when booking they should have requested to stay in the main building. So apparently we should "know" that their hotel doesn't have them??? YOU ARE A HOTEL...YOUR GUESTS HAVE LUGGAGE ...SPEND SOME MONEY AND BUILD A RAMP IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD AN ELEVATOR!!!!
Like i stated before, we would stay here again but would "request" ground floor or the main building and would not have high hopes for bowling after dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel Tusayan
- Best Western Tusayan
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
- Tusayan Best Western
- Best Western Grand Canyon
- Best Western Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Grand Canyon Squire Inn, we’re proud to be the finest property at The Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona. Moments away from the South Rim entrance to Grand Canyon National Park, our property offers all the amenities you expect and deserve from a fine hotel. We are pleased to provide you with the ultimate Grand Canyon hotel experience. Allow us to anticipate your every need here at the South Rim, the heart of Grand Canyon's National Park. By day, let your senses come alive in the unique ecosystem of the Grand Canyon and the high desert of the Coconino Plateau. By night, come home to the genteel oasis of the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn. Whether your trip to the canyon is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or a much needed escape to nature, make us your first and only choice for lodging. Our warm, relaxed ambiance is the perfect end to a day in the magnificent American Southwest. With a variety of dining and entertainment choices on our expansive grounds, we’re sure to please guests of all ages. Our array of guest services, magnificent art collection, fireside lounge and Family Fun Center will make us your favorite place to unwind. Our beautifully appointed rooms were designed with your complete comfort in mind. At our Grand Canyon hotel, you can experience an exquisite sunset, relax under the stars and wake up to a spectacular sunrise when lodging with us. The Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn offers an unexpected grandeur, uniquely suited to a Grand Canyon South Rim hotel. We promise you a remarkable, memorable experience at the Grand Canyon, one of the premier world heritage sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Grand Canyon Squire Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.