We didn't expect much from this hotel as we only booked it as a place to crash after visiting the Grand Canyon. To start off, they let us check in early (around 2PM, normal check-in time was 4PM if I remember correctly) even though we overheard another staff member telling a customer that they were completely booked that night--this was very much appreciated after a long 7-hour drive from California.
Our room was easy to find and was extremely clean and well-furnished, complete with nice toiletries that even included some exfoliating soap--how fun and unexpected! The room even had an additional external vanity area that was separate from the toilet, sink, and shower, which made it much easier for us to get ready early in the morning. The shower was amazing--rainfall showerhead, HUGE soaking tub, CLEAN white towels.... it was pure heaven after a freezing trip to the South Rim of the Canyon. The room was also furnished with a Keurig coffee maker and all the amenities necessary for a nice cup of hot coffee in the morning! The beds were comfy with plenty of pillows, and the room even had HBO and wi-fi included. Excellence.
The room also came with breakfast, which started at 6:30 AM. The breakfast spread was HUGE--all kinds of fruits, pastries, toast, cereal, French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, biscuits & gravy, juice, milk, coffee/tea, etc..... a VERY nice touch for a little roadside inn! They even provided to-go coffee cups so you could take an extra cup of coffee with you to start your day to the Grand Canyon off right!
The inn is located very close to the Grand Canyon's South Rim (not to be confused with the North Rim, which is still a couple hours away from this inn's location)--it took us literally less than five minutes to reach the park's entrance gate. This is such a great place to stay if you want to see the Grand Canyon's South Rim--it's very close, super cozy, very affordable, and has all of the amenities you could ask for. Overall, we were just so surprised by this Best Western--they really thought of everything their guests could want and need for a very comfortable stay. DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED AND WILL GO BACK ANY TIME WE VISIT THE GRAND CANYON!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel Tusayan
- Best Western Tusayan
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
- Tusayan Best Western
- Best Western Grand Canyon
- Best Western Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Grand Canyon Squire Inn, we’re proud to be the finest property at The Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona. Moments away from the South Rim entrance to Grand Canyon National Park, our property offers all the amenities you expect and deserve from a fine hotel. We are pleased to provide you with the ultimate Grand Canyon hotel experience. Allow us to anticipate your every need here at the South Rim, the heart of Grand Canyon's National Park. By day, let your senses come alive in the unique ecosystem of the Grand Canyon and the high desert of the Coconino Plateau. By night, come home to the genteel oasis of the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn. Whether your trip to the canyon is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or a much needed escape to nature, make us your first and only choice for lodging. Our warm, relaxed ambiance is the perfect end to a day in the magnificent American Southwest. With a variety of dining and entertainment choices on our expansive grounds, we’re sure to please guests of all ages. Our array of guest services, magnificent art collection, fireside lounge and Family Fun Center will make us your favorite place to unwind. Our beautifully appointed rooms were designed with your complete comfort in mind. At our Grand Canyon hotel, you can experience an exquisite sunset, relax under the stars and wake up to a spectacular sunrise when lodging with us. The Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn offers an unexpected grandeur, uniquely suited to a Grand Canyon South Rim hotel. We promise you a remarkable, memorable experience at the Grand Canyon, one of the premier world heritage sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Grand Canyon Squire Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.