Why pay so much more to stay inside the Grand Canyon National Park when you can save some money at this lovely hotel which is situated just a few minutes drive to the gate entrance of the park. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Room was large, clean and beds were comfortable. Very quiet even though hotel was fully booked. Plenty of parking although it might be difficult to find a spot near your room. Hotel consists of several blocks. Restaurant, shops, reception, breakfast room, laundry and everything else is in the main building so ask for a room in main building if you don't want to walk too far. Only the main building has elevator.
Staff at reception were very helpful and professional. There is also a travel desk where you could get maps, information and book helicopter rides etc.
Great Breakfast in a very large and spacious room enough for all guests. For dinner, we ate at the Coronado Room restaurant within the hotel. Food was good but a bit expensive as serving portion was small. Good value though if you catch the early bird dinner special.
Another great feature of this hotel is the games arcade with pool tables and bowling. What a super idea to have this in the hotel. In the evenings, there is really nothing much to do in Tusayan so it was fun to be able to enjoy these facilities. The bowling was very popular among the many families staying at the hotel.
Would definitely stay here again and absolutely highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel
- Best Western Premier Grand Canyon Squire Hotel Tusayan
- Best Western Tusayan
- Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn
- Tusayan Best Western
- Best Western Grand Canyon
- Best Western Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the BEST WESTERN PREMIER Grand Canyon Squire Inn, we’re proud to be the finest property at The Grand Canyon in Tusayan, Arizona. Moments away from the South Rim entrance to Grand Canyon National Park, our property offers all the amenities you expect and deserve from a fine hotel. We are pleased to provide you with the ultimate Grand Canyon hotel experience. Allow us to anticipate your every need here at the South Rim, the heart of Grand Canyon's National Park. By day, let your senses come alive in the unique ecosystem of the Grand Canyon and the high desert of the Coconino Plateau. By night, come home to the genteel oasis of the Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn. Whether your trip to the canyon is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure or a much needed escape to nature, make us your first and only choice for lodging. Our warm, relaxed ambiance is the perfect end to a day in the magnificent American Southwest. With a variety of dining and entertainment choices on our expansive grounds, we’re sure to please guests of all ages. Our array of guest services, magnificent art collection, fireside lounge and Family Fun Center will make us your favorite place to unwind. Our beautifully appointed rooms were designed with your complete comfort in mind. At our Grand Canyon hotel, you can experience an exquisite sunset, relax under the stars and wake up to a spectacular sunrise when lodging with us. The Best Western Grand Canyon Squire Inn offers an unexpected grandeur, uniquely suited to a Grand Canyon South Rim hotel. We promise you a remarkable, memorable experience at the Grand Canyon, one of the premier world heritage sites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Grand Canyon Squire Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.