This is your typical HIE decor and layout wise. The breakfast room was larger than some I have seen with two set ups to accommodate more people. Even with 2 lines going, the breakfast room was very busy crowded the 2 mornings we were there. People were fighting for tables...some people had to stand or gave up and went back to their room. The internet is a debacle! When you connect you should hear the dial-up sound. Seriously very slow. For such a busy hotel you would think it would be better. Housekeeping was good. We appreciated having a microwave and fridge in our room. This hotel is next to a handful of other hotels and restaurants all within walking distance. There is also a shuttle that can take you around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn