The staff was really nice.
The food was very yummy and varied; but breakfast was always crowded. There's lots of tables, though, so check toward the back. There's a room back there most don't notice.
The rooms were comfortable and the heater/AC worked well. It was always clean, even though it wasn't made up yet when we got back to the room about 4pm.
There's free Wi-Fi, but it is spotty (slow), so I didn't even try after a couple attempts. I just checked my email at the front. If you have to have free Wi-Fi and you don't have 4G, stay somewhere else or ask for a room close to the front.
This is a convenient location and we would go back next time we go to the canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn