In my opinion, with the nearby lodges in the park, this Holiday Inn must have felt it did not need to try too hard. The rooms were pretty basic, not a lot of room, no fridge or micro, and poor internet. TV had just a handful of channels, and the bathroom was small. Overall our stay was comfortable enough, and the staff were friendly, helpful, and ambitious. The breakfast in the morning was excellent, and the attendant on duty was working hard to keep it that way with the large number of guests there at that point in time. Overall a good place to stay, but I will try somewhere else If I pass through again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn