We arrived 12/30/12 to stay for two nights.
The rooms were fine, basic & clean.
The breakfast room was big but not big enough for the amount of people in the hotel, we made breakfast & ate it in our room.
No microwave or mini fridge in room, which is not ideal when traveling with a toddler & baby.
Room didn't get serviced despite being asked three times ( staff knocked on door twice early in the morning before we left to GC, once late afternoon, when toddler was sleeping so said not to worry )
Hotel is in a good location as a short drive to the Grand Canyon.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.