We arrived at this hotel in mid Dec. - 2 couples, driving from Las Vegas. We did not prebook as we didn't expect that the hotels would be busy...we were correct.
We stayed in 2 King Suites - Nice accomodation on the main floor. The breakfast was really nice, lots of variety and very clean environment. Really enjoyed having Hot Tea and coffee available at all times. Would have enjoyed the hot tub, except that the pump was broken so didn't use it. My husband thought the fan was too noisy, but it didn't really bother me.
I would not hesitate to recomment staying here as very comfortable and clean accomodation, with breakfast included, made this a very economical option for a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Canyon Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites features 164 guest rooms and a 32 suite room annex. Free in-room high speed Internet access is available. We are entirely a non-smoking hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located one mile from the Grand Canyon National Park South Rim entrance. Dining and entertainment within walking distance. 1/2 mile from the Grand Canyon Airport and Helibase. Air tours, jeep rides, raft trips, can be arranged from the hotel. Free continental breakfast from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. KidSuites Available for 2 adults and three children - Queen rooms have 4 person max, and King Rooms have 2 person max. Visit Grand Canyon, AZ and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Grand Canyon Hotel Tusayan
- Holiday Inn Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park Holiday Inn